Reviews for Sasuke Potter
Patcher chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This plot actually has potential. I just think that you should get a beta to enhance the reading experience for readers. But other than that, I really look forward to reading the unraveling plot. :)
Tendy4ten chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
OOOOOOO! Exciting!
redheart85 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
The story is interesting, but you make many mistakes : subject after the verb, error of words ... Don't you have a beta ? Someone who can foolproof your chapters ? Anyhow continue, only practice make perfect.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
How about Yin-Yang Release for Sasuke? Its basicaly magic from the naruto-verse.
White Ivy chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Great fic!
Dareagon chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I love your story!
Please update soon!
Finding Glory Under Shadows chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is awesome!

Thank you for writing this chapter, I cant wait until the next one!

Harry's eyes are definitely going to be interesting... God please dont show Danzo! The greedy bastard would be all over him before you could say 'Magical Eyes Activate!'
PrincessKitty25 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Wow, this seems like a great story! I can't wait for the next update. I hope you post it soon!
LadyKarma18 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
it would be intresting if you could maybe include ancient runes as well, though i have no idea as to how harry would learn them. It could certainly change the ways seals functions if you did do something like that, but thats just my opinion.

Great story :3 i really enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to the next chapter :3
AceZ-Shadow chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
the story is good but could you make the AN shorter and the story longer?
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
gahhhhh please update soon
Furionknight chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I look forward to more :)
JKGoblin chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
When the warning said grammar errors you weren't kidding. Some of the sentences don't make sense and there are some misspellings. I would suggest you get a beta to help you.
DTDY chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Brilliant chapter.

Also, don't worry about the grammar dear. I am from the US and still I find it a pain in the ass.

Be well and I shall await patiently for your next chapter.
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
It is a shame that he didn't teach Naruto anything more than a bigger Rasengan and how to use the first three tails of Kyuubi. As for this story? I reccomend you read a story called Uchiha Fukurou by ToBetasered; it hasn't been updated in awhile but I think it'll inspire you with some ideas.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »