Reviews for Sasuke Potter
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Deadly Hallows marked him even if he has no magic...the only way to escape them is to go where death can't reach
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Poor Harry. I was going to rail against the way he suddenly became homesick after the massacre, after years spent acclimatising to his new life, his new family... And then I realised that it made sense; he staved off the homesickness with his new family - a family which was no longer there. Brilliant.
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Damn I wonder what is Death Eye can do?
fg7dragon chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad to see you took my suggestions in consideration when writing this chapter. And while a bit mushy, emotions are what define both Naruto and Harry at their very core.
When concerning the Raijin, I think it's best to wait until after the Chunin Exams or the Wave mission. Also, you'll have to do something about Tsunade since technically it belongs to her as it was made by her uncle, the Nidaime Hokage.
As for fuinjutsu, your best option would be having Naruto learn it and be good at it. Harry could learn it as well, true, since while he would need a good understanding his Sharingan grants him photographic memory so he could draw any seal he had seen before.
Also, with Harry, you could also give him access to runes by explaining it as something he's learned after Hogwarts, though if you do this you would need to look at non-Harry Potter sources for the runes since they are barely mentioned in the books. Here is a good source if you want to use it:
forums. spacebattles threads / nasuverse-rune-magic-brainstorming-thread-rune-magic-in-general. 231531/
fatesmask chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
great chapter
Hierran chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Interesting plot!
Wrathkal chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Pretty cool, but I noticed quite a few typos, like god and good.
Zlatka chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Love this chapter :)
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
looooooooooooove it a lot. cant wait to read more. keep up the wonderful writing. update soon please and good luck with the next chapter.
DTDY chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Wonderful, I am loving this story.
Reichenfaust chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I really like reincarnated fics, especially when you change the jackass character into someone who is similar to the original main character of the story.
Furionknight chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
oh man... the grammar got at least three times worse than the first chapter. I couldn't even keep track of it all it was so bad.

Sorry compadre but i'm calling it quits on this fic here and now if it's going to make my brain melt from just trying to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
some pretty terrible grammatical errors here.

mind is not the same as MIGHT. The Hokage MIGHT do something.. not "mind do something"

were is not the same as we're. we're WE ARE as in WE ARE going to do something.

dope is not the word classically used in the sense of this fandom. It is DOBE which Dead Last.

Other that some of the mind numbing erros such as above and in the talks with hokage and advisors this seems like a decent start alebit an inferior version of Uchiha Fukurou.
vete chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
An interesting story. I can see why Harry would react like that with his own childhood and considering that he is older mentally then other kids he would speak up and not let it continue. Going to be fun to see where you will take this story considering how both Naruto and Sasuke was in canon. Wondering if he will go on a deep cover mission when Orochimaru takes an interest in him. Got a few more questions lingering in my head but I am going to wait to see if I get my answers in the next few chapters.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »