Reviews for Sasuke Potter
obscurereader chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
give naruto chakra chains. That never happens in fan fiction. And maybe give Sasuke different Mangekyo abililties
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
He chuckled slowly to himself, he doesn't think that anyone in the village would belief that such a loud boy had such a quite hobby.

Should be

He chuckled slowly to himself; he didn't think that anyone in the village would believe that such a loud boy had such a quiet hobby.

I'll be honest, your grammar needs work. Also, believe is a verb, belief is a noun.

Would you like me to proofread/beta this for you? It'd certainly make people want to read it more and not complain nearly as much about grammar/spelling mistakes. Just let me know!
Red Crow chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
i see so much adorable fluff. will there be love in the futuure of our two boys? with each other? or will they be brothers till the end?
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Deadly Hallows marked him even if he has no magic...the only way to escape them is to go where death can't reach
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Poor Harry. I was going to rail against the way he suddenly became homesick after the massacre, after years spent acclimatising to his new life, his new family... And then I realised that it made sense; he staved off the homesickness with his new family - a family which was no longer there. Brilliant.
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Damn I wonder what is Death Eye can do?
fg7dragon chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad to see you took my suggestions in consideration when writing this chapter. And while a bit mushy, emotions are what define both Naruto and Harry at their very core.
When concerning the Raijin, I think it's best to wait until after the Chunin Exams or the Wave mission. Also, you'll have to do something about Tsunade since technically it belongs to her as it was made by her uncle, the Nidaime Hokage.
As for fuinjutsu, your best option would be having Naruto learn it and be good at it. Harry could learn it as well, true, since while he would need a good understanding his Sharingan grants him photographic memory so he could draw any seal he had seen before.
Also, with Harry, you could also give him access to runes by explaining it as something he's learned after Hogwarts, though if you do this you would need to look at non-Harry Potter sources for the runes since they are barely mentioned in the books. Here is a good source if you want to use it:
forums. spacebattles threads / nasuverse-rune-magic-brainstorming-thread-rune-magic-in-general. 231531/
fatesmask chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
great chapter
Hierran chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Interesting plot!
Wrathkal chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Pretty cool, but I noticed quite a few typos, like god and good.
Zlatka chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Love this chapter :)
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
looooooooooooove it a lot. cant wait to read more. keep up the wonderful writing. update soon please and good luck with the next chapter.
DTDY chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Wonderful, I am loving this story.
Reichenfaust chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I really like reincarnated fics, especially when you change the jackass character into someone who is similar to the original main character of the story.
Furionknight chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I look forward to more :)
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »