Reviews for Sasuke Potter
Fluehatraya chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Aww, what a wonderful friendship.

I recommend making sure that you don't mix up the spelling of a word with another, like 'quiet' - to not be loud - with 'quite', which has a totally different meaning. Your sentence structuring is definitely unusual - a result of your not being native to English, probably - but I personally find it quirky and enjoying to read.
CrescentMelody chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Oh my goodness! Poor guy, sort of. I really did like the two friends bonding moment. The deadly hallow symbol in his green eyes caught me by surprise. It was a good kind of surprise though.

I can't wait 'till the next chapter. Update soon, alright?
VNaz123 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Hey! Great job till now. All you need to do is get a proof-reader who can spot the few mistakes you make. And since you mentioned you are open to pairings, please let this not be a yaoi. Also, with the way you depict Sasuke/Harry, I don't think any of the girls his age would be a good match. Could you consider Guren, Shizune or Samui as potential love interests?
My Solitude chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
This is a pretty interesting chapter. XD
merryday chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Hey, don't beat yourself up regarding the grammer! Each chapter is better than the last. Even native speakers have trouble with using the correct tenses.
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
awesome chapter and i have to say i don't really mind if you overpower sasue/harry as long as he keeps his skills under wraps and uses them in an emergency
JaredDrake chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Grammar still needs work. Lots of little discrepancies here and there.
obscurereader chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
give naruto chakra chains. That never happens in fan fiction. And maybe give Sasuke different Mangekyo abililties
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
He chuckled slowly to himself, he doesn't think that anyone in the village would belief that such a loud boy had such a quite hobby.

Should be

He chuckled slowly to himself; he didn't think that anyone in the village would believe that such a loud boy had such a quiet hobby.

I'll be honest, your grammar needs work. Also, believe is a verb, belief is a noun.

Would you like me to proofread/beta this for you? It'd certainly make people want to read it more and not complain nearly as much about grammar/spelling mistakes. Just let me know!
Red Crow chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
i see so much adorable fluff. will there be love in the futuure of our two boys? with each other? or will they be brothers till the end?
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Deadly Hallows marked him even if he has no magic...the only way to escape them is to go where death can't reach
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Poor Harry. I was going to rail against the way he suddenly became homesick after the massacre, after years spent acclimatising to his new life, his new family... And then I realised that it made sense; he staved off the homesickness with his new family - a family which was no longer there. Brilliant.
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Damn I wonder what is Death Eye can do?
fg7dragon chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad to see you took my suggestions in consideration when writing this chapter. And while a bit mushy, emotions are what define both Naruto and Harry at their very core.
When concerning the Raijin, I think it's best to wait until after the Chunin Exams or the Wave mission. Also, you'll have to do something about Tsunade since technically it belongs to her as it was made by her uncle, the Nidaime Hokage.
As for fuinjutsu, your best option would be having Naruto learn it and be good at it. Harry could learn it as well, true, since while he would need a good understanding his Sharingan grants him photographic memory so he could draw any seal he had seen before.
Also, with Harry, you could also give him access to runes by explaining it as something he's learned after Hogwarts, though if you do this you would need to look at non-Harry Potter sources for the runes since they are barely mentioned in the books. Here is a good source if you want to use it:
forums. spacebattles threads / nasuverse-rune-magic-brainstorming-thread-rune-magic-in-general. 231531/
fate's mask chapter 3 . 10/31/2012