Reviews for Sasuke Potter
me chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
well, if harry can only use magic with the sharingan, then even if he was a parselmouth, he would only be able to use it with the sharingan activated anyway.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
;)
Katio chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
moreeeeeeeeeee
Estelle Lumene chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Oh my god this is hilarious! Especially this prank on their sensei about whole angsty teenager stuff D
Hmm, wonder why though Kakashi reacted this way. Is it because Sasuke/Harry's reaction to the whole massacre affair is strange? To them...
Interesing to see the promised 'hearty punch' in action D
collegegirl chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I can not stop laughing!
"you can bake?" We love you kiba. lol
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Good luck on the rewrite and I have somewhat calmly put away my flaming pitch fork for now!
quoththeraven5 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
thanks for telling me, I love this story!
Jerrac chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
In your rewrite, watch your dialog's ending punctuation. I noticed that you forgot to use it most of the time.

Also, you should either note that a rewrite in in the works in the summary of this story, or delete this story. I just read the whole thing for the first time, and find it a bit irritating that this version is abandoned. I'd have preferred to either start reading the new version, or just not read either.
dead feather chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Eh, was hinata the read hair girl? What was Byakugan? Why couldnt harry do it? And taijutsu? I've read naruto but can't remember. MYbe it could be good to subtly explain these things. The fireball thing was.
I even had hard times remembering the names of the teachers. Smeone not very familiar with naruto would have maybe too much trouble here to read this.
Mallari chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Оки)
Спасибо за предупреждение :-)

*ушла подписываться на новый вариант*
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Thank you Chris-kun, for a moment there I was about to track you down and gut you like a fish. *sighs* Thank goodness you explain your self, I would hate to have made you meet a gruesome and very bloody end un-necessarily. Well keep up the good work *smiles like a psycho* XD
Crazed King chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Awwwwww... Kay...
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
It's okay, I totally understand (that is what I've been wanting to to do my story too after all)

SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Soooo... magic? Yeah? Nah?
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »