Reviews for Sasuke Potter
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Good luck on the rewrite and I have somewhat calmly put away my flaming pitch fork for now!
quoththeraven5 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
thanks for telling me, I love this story!
Jerrac chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
In your rewrite, watch your dialog's ending punctuation. I noticed that you forgot to use it most of the time.

Also, you should either note that a rewrite in in the works in the summary of this story, or delete this story. I just read the whole thing for the first time, and find it a bit irritating that this version is abandoned. I'd have preferred to either start reading the new version, or just not read either.
dead feather chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Eh, was hinata the read hair girl? What was Byakugan? Why couldnt harry do it? And taijutsu? I've read naruto but can't remember. MYbe it could be good to subtly explain these things. The fireball thing was.
I even had hard times remembering the names of the teachers. Smeone not very familiar with naruto would have maybe too much trouble here to read this.
Mallari chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Оки)
Спасибо за предупреждение :-)

*ушла подписываться на новый вариант*
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Thank you Chris-kun, for a moment there I was about to track you down and gut you like a fish. *sighs* Thank goodness you explain your self, I would hate to have made you meet a gruesome and very bloody end un-necessarily. Well keep up the good work *smiles like a psycho* XD
Crazed King chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Awwwwww... Kay...
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
It's okay, I totally understand (that is what I've been wanting to to do my story too after all)

SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Soooo... magic? Yeah? Nah?
km chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
hey dont poblem but please kill pink bitch and continue and finish the other fic.
saashi samy chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
i like the story
is very interesting
congratulations
Rosenmaedchen chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
please dont delate this story just because your are writting it again
i really like the story and the plot, your knew story without so many changes is regardless different from this...
i hope you reconsider it

Rosenmaedchen

p.s. im a german so this is probably not all correct but i hope you understand what im trying to say
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Such a beautiful story (sniffles) just as it was! _ Don't erase it please!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
I loved it but cant wait to see how will u improove it even more good luck
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »