Reviews for Sasuke Potter
Xiaoqing chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Noooo! Please dont delete it!
Praesidio Umbra chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Hey, Sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with how this story is going. I think it is an alright AU/OC/X-Over story. I was wondering if you could keep it up for two weeks so I could save the chapters on my laptop when it gets back from the shop, right now i am on a relatives laptop and it doesn't have my normal web browser and i can't make sense of it's word processing programs.
Selenity84 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I love the story! I just love reading stories where Harry is one of the Naruto characters. I love how different Sasuke is and actually friends with Naruto.
Shinku chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Please Update Soon.

Well Sasuke gaining the EMS would be nice. Well I rarely read a fic where Sasuke learns fuinjutsu so I think it's a great idea
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Oh my God! This story is absolutely amazing! Why haven't you updated? You need to continue! It's fantastic and the concept is so original and creative! I love it! Please continue!
Crazed King chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Funny!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
hello, I really like your story, please update?
lance215 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
kyaaaaaa as always i love your fic! it's amazing but i really wanted hinata in naruto's team T_T
continue it soon cause i cant wait!, and i really hope than sasuke punch some comon sense in sakura!...and if at the end it will be a sasusaku...well i'll see you in hell

cintinue it soon cause i cant wait!

kisses!
n.n chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
n.n
n.n chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Awesome fic loving it
n.n chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Sooooooo Good n.n love it and I hope that you continue the fic soon
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Your story is very interesting and yes, it was evident that you English is not your native language. Most of the sentences just need a little rearranging and editing. I suggest you find a beta-reader who could edit your works. Then your marvelous story could be even better. The grammar mistakes do distract from the reading experience.
The Death of Heaven chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I really enjoy this story so far and I'm hoping for more in the near future...so...please? DH
meow114 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
nice story so far, i hope that Sasuke/Harry gains the EMS plus i hope his pairing is Mei T. xD plz update asap
Trying -Helps chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I enjoyed the story a lot, especially the part where Sasuke jokes about his clan and how it's a little early to be thinking about children. Naruto is just so good for this story. He's important yet funny, Sakura, well I like her character too, it's who she is yet it isn't over done or done in a way that annoys.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »