Reviews for Dishonesty Comes With a Price
Demisavedme chapter 1 . 5/12
Love ur story!
otkcp chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
You'd think with just how much trouble Henry manages to find himself in that there would be more spanking fics pertaining to him but there is a serious lack of them! So I'm rereading your awesome ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Well, finally! I came looking for a fic like this after watching the episode, and you delivered. I agree that Henry should have got in trouble for that stunt.
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow. Prince Charming father-figure. Good job. Maybe Henry'll listen now. xD
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
how cute
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved this story - I don't know this show but I didn't need too - you wrote the characters so well. Just cute as a button exchange at the end. Please write more soon.
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is an absolutely AMAZING story! It fits so well into the storyline and episode! Both Henry and James were very much in character. I really like how James contrasts that Henry's intent was good but his ACTIONS were dishonorable. This part was excellent:

"James' arm hesitated mid swing, and he felt more like David than he had all day."

I love how you brought out the dichotomy between the David and James like they do in the show. I also love James's resolve. "It's also my duty to make sure you turn out to be the kind of man who keeps his word, and part of that is correcting you when you don't keep yours." Just really, really good!

Perfect how he made him go back to school...this was such an apt observation on James's part:
"But seeing me bring you back to school will help quell any unrest before it starts, especially if you have trouble sitting comfortably for the first few minutes."

Henry's stubborn response was so cute. I liked how you brought out the the fact that the children from the Enchanted Forest would understand, bringing to fore one of many differences between our worlds.

The comment on Henry's stubbornness mirroring his grandmother's made me smile. Don't suppose that was foreshadowing for a future story? I often thought that some of Snow and Charming's flashback adventures in the Enchanted Forest might be good potential scenes for a spanking...

Anyway, very well done. A touching story that really highlights the potential relationship between Grandfather and grandson very well. Henry needs overt love, but he also needs discipline - he actually has very little. It is also nice to get a glimpse of the father James missed out on being to Emma. I would love to read more from this genre if the bug ever bites you again.
Sable God Drykonthrax chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Please make it bare bottum next time.
kidicaruslover chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Can You Make A OUAT Slash Story Pairing Henry Mills/Pinocchio?

With Spanking/Hot Gay Sex Please?
DARecruit chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice story! You did a great job of keeping everyone in character!
Uilla chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great job & God bless
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Henry sorta needs this. He can be pretty damn bratty sometimes. This was adorable by the way. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Harliquinn chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great story. I couldn't help but thinking James needed to so do something like this when I watched the episode.
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Excellent! That was much needed...
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh my God. When this scene happened in the show I dreamed of it! But you make it beautifully come to life. Thank you! Great job! :)