Reviews for Don't Forget to Live
ladiefury chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I just say here on my couch and had a long beautiful cry. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was heartbreaking and wonderful :3
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
awwwwwwwwww! That...was...so...sweet! Heartbreaking, of course, but sweet, too. Perfect. Am i the only one who was thinking of that scene in the movie Up while reading this?

i just...wow. I wanted to cry for them! Damn you, for almost making me cry! I don't cry...not unless someone dies. Real or fictional, doesn't matter.

Anyway, stay awesome, and keep writing! i'm reading Out Of The Darkness now, it's so cool. Keep working on it, please! I deperately want to know what happens next...

Peace
Love
Recycle

That Crazy Hippie Gurl
KG-613 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I think you've really captured the heartbreak of infertility. Even more so, you've captured the relief of laying down the burden and continuing on. I applaud you.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was so sad, I too have unshed tears in my eyes. Anyone who has longed for a child and has had to deal with a miscarriage, stillborn and or fertility will certainly appreciate this.

I think the hardest part is to take that first step and acknowledge that it is time to let go and live.

This was quite beautiful.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This broke my heart, but it was beautifully composed.
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was a great story...despite it being bittersweet.
bowieisawizard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
How could you do that to all my feels? I'm like, sobbing.
eltseth chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
LOVE this. Keep it up! x
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
It was heartbreaking but beautifu. I love it! _
duj chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Bittersweet.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww, my pillow is soaked now...
notlori925 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my goodness. If my husband hadn't been in the room I would have cried! My eyes literally watered. Thank you for another wonderful story! It was beautiful even while being heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing.
Angelwells chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome, yet so sad but for some that is the way life goes.

Angel :)
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was heart breaking but brilliantly good. I loved it as I always do with your stories :) :)