Reviews for Uther's Final Gift
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Sweet...I like it. Go Merthur! XD
Jessrty12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Some of the lines here are spookily like the ones in the finale. I think it's a testament to you; it shows what a great writer you are and how well you know and understand the characters. Seriously, I can see this playing out in my head; it's just gah amazing. It's like the happier invert of the actual reveal.
Danterevan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
liked it very much!

D
eight 0f hearts chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ahhh! I love it, especially the part with Merlin using the fire figures to show how he's been protecting Arthur the whole time. Your story gave me immense feelings :D :D I wish the reveal would go like this!
Elfana chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I don't even know what my feelings are doing. When Arthur was mad and angry I thought I was going to be sick because of the pain I felt. It was just so perfectly captured. *wipes tears from her cheeks, dshfdjf* I'm glad about the ending. It's nothing too sappy and yet very comforting that it will be okay between them.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful story and really great in character. Would've been amazing if it happened like this. Loved it , thanks!
Kal-Bane chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
YES! This was so great.
"Magic can be beautiful." - favorite line.
Very in character, I could imagine this entire thing in my head like wow
sword chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i don't ship and am pretty oblivious but even i'm noticing
Tibbins chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yay! Lots of sex! And your are so right about the chemistry :P it's no longer just a bromance xD
Anyway, great story, Loved it, really cute and fluffy
Keep writing :D
Love Tibbins xx
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yes!It should have happened this way!Amazin and so in character,both Arthur and Merlin...Great fic!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
While I'm not on the "Merthur boat," I loved this anyway. I wondered what would've happened if Uther managed to finish his sentence. (Or at least if Arthur was remotely curious as to what ihs father was going to say. Seriously. "Merlin has-" And Arthur NEVER bother to ask Merlin what his father was going to say? Really Arthur? Really?!) I feel like you portrayed them excellently. Those two are past the "Arthur's going to kill me" stage and onto the "Arthur's going to hate me and possibly banish me" stage. I'm dying to find out how the producers finally reveal Emrys. Ahh! I'm getting excited just thinking about it! :D
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
OK, this is what totally should have happened, or something very similar because Arthur not knowing and Merlin keeping his secret is just freakin' killing me!
starbuckharness chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love this! Why can't we just have the freakin' reveal already! Its killing me.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved the display Merlin did! The fire - how beautiful! The imagery was great - I could see it all so clearly! Well done.

Bundi
ric-oola-127 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Haha! Omg! This was sooo beautiful! The argument, the flame show, everything! Fantastic job!