Reviews for Familiar Stranger
ibbity chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
that's really cool
leian chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow! That ending gave me chills! Bravo! An original take and a very compelling one at that!
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
nice I gusses
christ of hell chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
so cute.
Chaosbeastie chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
eep?

It's very . . . original.

I like it.
j chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
WHAT?
Alice chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Me like me like me like! *dances around in a circle* I've been ignoring your one-shots in exchange for your longer stories - a BIG mistake. This one was SO sweet.

His eyes are so sad/angry. I love him too, you know.

For that line, I would recommend choosing either sad or angry, or adding an "and." I think it would help the ending flow a little better.

This is the best one-shot I've read in ages. KEEP WRITING. *_*
evolutionary spider chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
hey, I thought it was pretty cool and a nice blend of angst.
JabberW00kie chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
That's one of the sweetest things that I've ever read. Thank you for writing it.
Lottie chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Sweet, but sad. It was good. I gotta go read volume #5 to pull me outta my depression.
katachresis chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Very cool Intriguing idea, one that makes you think. Contrary to Akurei's review, however, I think it'd benifit from some fleshing out. But that might just because I like long stories. ;

Truthfully though, I think it'd be neat if there was a whole story leading up to this, and then having this as a surprise ending.

Either way, I liked it a lot!
Akurei chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Well, if the format had been regular and not like a collage...it would have sucked! I admire how you take a simple and maybe not-so original idea, condense it and tweak the format! Tad confusing at first glance, this format, but it shows you trust the characters and the situation you've put them in. You have to be able to think differently while reading this work, it seems... Excellent, excellent, excellent.
Cassandra Sisenta chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
strange, intriguing...

but it's nice.
inkura chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
hmm...that was sweet...and gave me something to think about...even though im not exactly a fan of hojo...that was a good insight though...keep it up! _

inukura
Shelly chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
so hojou is inuyasha'a reancarnation? i'm a little confused bye bye .