Reviews for The Plot Bunny Menace
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
That one was probably my favorite. I love that game between Light and the King, and it was an awesome way for him to rise up.

This is a bunch of really good stories, but they're very underrated. I have a feeling that if you had posted them originally as one-shots instead of putting them together, each of them would be more popular.
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
A very original portrayal of Misa. Close to canon, but smarter.
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
That is the sort of anti-Kira argument I've seen used in the real world, but not really in fanfiction. Very interesting, even if I think L is being overly simplistic.
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 4 . 6/26/2017
That was so interesting that I wish it wasn't a one-shot. Sayu as an owner and Light's conscience is an awesome story idea.
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
Mikami as a Wammy student? Now that's new!
Awareness Bringer chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
It's a little disconcerting to see Light still being out there, even if he doesn't own the Death Note at all.
Awareness Bringer chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Looks cool.
Awareness Bringer chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Saw this on deviantart. It looks good.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
What happens next? This is exciting.
gillamor chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
If you keep writing epic stories, I might start worshipping you. Lol
BlackPanther101 chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
WELP this deserves to be its own little story, but that's what I always say so dont mind me!

Lovely work, each section flowed smoothly, everything's just like I expect :)
Hornet394 chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Aww I was looking forward to more Mikami :) actually I think you could write longer for this one, there's just so many unexplored alcoves and characters!

Anyways, Update SOON!

P.S. glad to know you're not dead yet :P
SoShi Love x3 chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
I checked my email in bed, as I was about to try and sleep. I saw the word count and said 'woah, thats long...' And then proceeded to read it xD I'm glad I did. It was really good. Near as you described him here seemed downright hot (usually I think of him as cute and someone I just want to cuddle). I laughed at the idea of Mikami and Light discussing morals. I love Sayu as the main character, and everybody seemed to be in character. I'm so glad I put off going to sleep xD
I think I'm going to officially favorite this series.
EnricoDandolo chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
So, why exactly would CCTV footage be stored online? After all, the CC stands for "closed circuit". It is far simpler to just lay a direct line from the camera to a physical storage than to create a special, enciphered network for it, especially since most cameras would not even be capable of accessing a network.
Hornet394 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Your referral to Kira as 'it'... reminds me of an article I read at class about gender-neutrality in Sweden, where a pre-school has decided to stop using 'han' and 'hon' (pronouns he and she) and use 'hen' instead :D and then you mentioned Sweden a few paragraphs down XP

Are you planning to use Aizawa as the person to doubt Light? Because I don't really like him...
Anyways, Update SOON!