Reviews for The Plot Bunny Menace
BlackPanther101 chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
WELP this deserves to be its own little story, but that's what I always say so dont mind me!

Lovely work, each section flowed smoothly, everything's just like I expect :)
Hornet394 chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Aww I was looking forward to more Mikami :) actually I think you could write longer for this one, there's just so many unexplored alcoves and characters!

Anyways, Update SOON!

P.S. glad to know you're not dead yet :P
SoShi Love x3 chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
I checked my email in bed, as I was about to try and sleep. I saw the word count and said 'woah, thats long...' And then proceeded to read it xD I'm glad I did. It was really good. Near as you described him here seemed downright hot (usually I think of him as cute and someone I just want to cuddle). I laughed at the idea of Mikami and Light discussing morals. I love Sayu as the main character, and everybody seemed to be in character. I'm so glad I put off going to sleep xD
I think I'm going to officially favorite this series.
firelordzuko chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
So, why exactly would CCTV footage be stored online? After all, the CC stands for "closed circuit". It is far simpler to just lay a direct line from the camera to a physical storage than to create a special, enciphered network for it, especially since most cameras would not even be capable of accessing a network.
Hornet394 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Your referral to Kira as 'it'... reminds me of an article I read at class about gender-neutrality in Sweden, where a pre-school has decided to stop using 'han' and 'hon' (pronouns he and she) and use 'hen' instead :D and then you mentioned Sweden a few paragraphs down XP

Are you planning to use Aizawa as the person to doubt Light? Because I don't really like him...
SoShi Love x3 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
This Misa. This Misa. If she were like this for real (which she definitely had the capacity to be), it would be awesome. She had such potential that was just untapped. I think this version of Misa is probably truer to her real personality (that is, if she were a real person who had a true personality). DN would be such a different story if only she wasn't so fake. She's a character I could really come to like.
Jennifer Wilson chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
DDS reader? It sounded familiar.

These story ideas are brilliant.
BlackPanther101 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
I see you posted it here too! Absolutely amazing short story, as I said before it should be canon!

*applause x2*
Gnimaerd chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
This is ridiculously under-reviewed. Seriously. My thirteen-year old self's one-shots got about 38 reviews for the same amount of chapters. Why. Do not understand. Everything is brilliant.
Hornet394 chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Misa... haha I read this twice just because I could xdd and I can totally imagine Light imagining out a fountain pen XD

Hornet394 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I don't like Restor much... nothing to say :)
Hornet394 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
So who's Kira in here? And Light smashing his phone… I could totally picture that :D

Hornet394 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
I like this Misa sooooooo much better! Oh great now I can't unsee L as a panda now, your fault… *glare

Hornet394 chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Woosh... what's the answer of the question?
Watari... I've always seen him as a manipulative, yet caring old coot
Really intriguing...

Hornet394 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Yeesh finally!
Giant… squid… thingy…
I'm really interested in L's dream, though. Why he would create his dream like this.