Reviews for Fall into Me
Will this story get finished?
The Imaginatrix chapter 84 . 1/29
AWWWWW, that's it? I want to see the wedding! I wanna see a BABY!

I remember watching the last few episodes of Voyager and thinking, "Chakotay and SEVEN? Okay, I suppose this is canon now, so I'll just roll with it. Feels weird though." I didn't realise WHY it felt so weird for years, probably because I was too young to pay proper attention to the obvious chemistry between Chakotay and Captain Janeway.

This fic ... I admit right now, when Chakotay had the stroke my heart shattered. This man was a strong force in a favourite series in my childhood and teen years, and he was hit by THAT. I wanted to hold him. I'm so glad Kathryn was there when he needed someone to hold him, and that they're so, so happy together now, at this time in the fic.

And I must say while I'm here that your characterisation of everyone is bang on. I could literally hear their voices saying your lines in my head, and that's the best kind of experience for a fanfic reader.

Also, the way things developed felt so NATURAL. I can't describe it any other way. I could envision this happening in canon but at the same time this is CHAKOTAY and I hate seeing him feeling so weak the way he was in early chapters. PRECIOUS PRECIOUS MAN.

I know it's been years, but I hope you see this review. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, even if it has not been finished yet. I hope you're doing well for yourself. :)
Doralyse chapter 84 . 11/6/2016
I really enjoyed this story, but I was so looking forward to Darvan and the upcoming wedding. If you ever are inclined to finish, I would love to read it!
TheOriginalBabygirl chapter 84 . 9/12/2016
pretty pretty please update? With cherries on top? 3
DaynaK chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Please write more. It's a very good story!
Guest chapter 84 . 12/19/2015
Amazing story! You have captured the true experience of rehab, after serious illness. Even in the future, healing takes time, and adjustments. Is there a continuation to this story?
Iowanmom chapter 84 . 12/6/2015
Well, I reread your story. I loved it from the beginning and still do. I only wish two things. One, that the chapters were even longer and 2, that you would update soon. I really enjoying these two as a couple. They are truly making a life together. Chakotay does seem weak, but I know that's because of the injury. I am a little tense because I fear he's going to bark at Kathryn for coddling him so much. Sometimes she catches herself and sometimes he reminds her. I feel like he's getting annoyed by it. And, he should be.

I really enjoyed the interaction between Gretchen and Chakotay. She really loves Chakotay, simply for loving Kathryn. Also, I like how you made Kathryn and Gretchen so much alike. That seems very plausible. I'm annoyed by B'Elanna and her nosiness! Sheesh, she needs to give them a break. I do like the camaraderie between Tom and Chakotay, tho. It's nice to see Tom being more mature. He truly cares for Chakotay and he saying he just wants them to be happy seems very much in cannon.

Alot of people pick Tom to be a best man in weddings for Chakotay and Kathryn and I am always surprised. Mainly because I figure Mike Ayala would be his first choice. No big deal, I just assume Tom is picked because of his wife being picked by Kathryn to stand up as Matron of Honor. It would be hard for me to be serious or get close with someone that sarcastic and jokesy all the time.

Well, keep these two lovers close and climbing stairs for a while. They have seven years to make up for. I hope to read an update soon. This is a really great read. It deserves to be finished.
Iowanmom
amorymusica chapter 84 . 10/17/2015
Amazing writing! Well done. I hope you plan on adding more in the future!
Guest chapter 84 . 6/8/2015
This was a beautiful story! Sorry I didn't review more, but I just wanted to let you know how well you captured their relationship and especially how long it takes for someone to recover. I know in the 24th century they probably have some more advanced medical techniques for this, but you're totally right, they needed the time and space to really be there for each other and figure out their hurt and comfort. Looking forward to reading more of this!
Aundielen chapter 84 . 6/9/2015
I wasn't reviewing under my log-in, but just wanted to say how much I loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing this and especially highlighting the various difficulties in recovering from stroke. And of course all the lovely J/C moments
Guest chapter 84 . 5/12/2015
I love this story. Are you planning on adding to it?
mbell185 chapter 84 . 2/24/2015
Please finish this story. It's far too good to leave unfinished.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Please please please don't leave this unfinished!
Paco99 chapter 84 . 1/27/2015
Please! Update soon! Love this story!
Doc Yewll chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Amo demais, a riqueza de detalhes.