Reviews for Fall into Me
This was a beautiful story! Sorry I didn't review more, but I just wanted to let you know how well you captured their relationship and especially how long it takes for someone to recover. I know in the 24th century they probably have some more advanced medical techniques for this, but you're totally right, they needed the time and space to really be there for each other and figure out their hurt and comfort. Looking forward to reading more of this!
Aundielen chapter 84 . 6/9
I wasn't reviewing under my log-in, but just wanted to say how much I loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing this and especially highlighting the various difficulties in recovering from stroke. And of course all the lovely J/C moments
I love this story. Are you planning on adding to it?
mbell185 chapter 84 . 2/24
Please finish this story. It's far too good to leave unfinished.
Please please please don't leave this unfinished!
Paco99 chapter 84 . 1/27
Please! Update soon! Love this story!
Doc Yewll chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Amo demais, a riqueza de detalhes.
eScapefreak chapter 84 . 11/2/2014
Sirquasian Sunrise sounds like a nice drink! Purple and yellow sunrise; I would love to go to that planet! Also would like to go to a bar where Guinan will serve me a drink! I think I would be a bit intimidated to drink it with Riker though!
Snorty1 chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
so good. I love the interaction between Riker and Chakotay. Great conversation and I could picture. Perfectly written.
Beawild chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
I like this story so much. Chakotay's slow progress and recovery ring true to life. I'm glad that he and Kathryn are finally a couple.
ArgyleTrekkie chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
Please continue updating! Love the detailed moments in this story.
Luthearl chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
Thanks so much for keeping this going. Looking forward to their time together.
eScapefreak chapter 83 . 8/31/2014
He left her there like that to go to Ten Forward! Is he up to something?

I'm glad I'm all caught up again! Thanks for writing Jordan!
eScapefreak chapter 82 . 8/31/2014
Your reference to going through he'll remind me of my favourite Voyager episodes, The Year of Hell; lots happens, the ship is wrecked, half of them die and then it never happened! But yes Kathryn and Chakotay have been through a lot to get to where they are standing or sitting in this case now!
RSG80 chapter 83 . 8/12/2014
You promised more...please soon :)