Reviews for Fall into Me
The Imaginatrix chapter 89 . 8/4
AAAAAAAH YOU UPDATED!

Sorry, I wasn't expecting updates so didn't have this fic on my alerts. I'm sure as heck changing that now!

Oh Chakotay, I wish I could hug you. I'm rooting for you over here and I'm still eagerly awaiting wedding and babies both. :D

This latest chapter was lovely, and li'l Paka is ADORABLE.
welcome back I love this story and miss it cant wait to read some more
ArgyleTrekkie chapter 89 . 7/3
Looking forward to these upcoming chapters. Love that they are finally on Dorvan!
scwusa chapter 89 . 7/2
Well done the amount of concern and discussion between Kathryn and Sekeya just perfect. Not too much and not too little. Chakotay's doubt and your description of the baring of the soul. I can't wait for more!
This story is just so well written each chapter another layer of delightful reading. So thank you and your muse for continuing onward, despite how busy your real life must be.
So glad you have gotten back to this story!
TrekDr chapter 88 . 6/18
Yes! A beautiful update Ty. I love how you write these moments in their life
scwusa chapter 88 . 6/18
Oh what a great way to bring in the Vision Quest. Had not realized until this chapter Chakotay had not taken a quest. Perfect new way to help him resolve his emotions and get him on the right track. It will be the perfect catalyst to go forward with the story.

How very clever you are in your writing. Looking forward to the Vision Quest outcome. May his sister can help him get ready to go on the Quest. Wonder if Kolopak will be there in addition to his Spirit Guide? May the muse speak to you more and more.
argwyn2365 chapter 87 . 6/13
I am really enjoying this story. cant wait to read more! you should check out my STNG story that I started
ArgyleTrekkie chapter 87 . 6/12
So glad you are continuing to update this story. Excited to see where you take it.
Storiest chapter 87 . 6/11
I'm really enjoying this story and I am looking forward to reading about Dorvan and how Chakotay's family receives the big news!
Great update. Just perfect. Love Kathryn's insight into Chakotay's emotions. We do not very often see Kj's seeing C true feeling except for the "love lorn".
Ginford chapter 10 . 6/3
The republishing of your stories have become a rather nice "comfort food" when needing that STV fix, especially knowing they're completed stories. Loved them over the years, thanks for the refreshers.
Karen chapter 85 . 5/20
Glad to see you're planning to continue! Love this story and would love to see it completed.
Just finished reading the whole story to this point, I'm truly engrossed. Very much looking forward to reading more. I love the family aspects, home life, and the continuing on voyager. Can't wait for the marriage, the baby, and the return of voyager. Gretchen, Phoebe, and family are wonderful. Always Tom and Be lanna. You have all the elements in place to continue with this story, hope you don't cut it short. Thanks, Live long and prosper , and may the muse continue to be with you.
CSIflea chapter 85 . 5/16
Im so glad you decided to go on with this (and the other) story. I really enjoy this universe of Voyager. I'm sorry for the short review, but I'm between classes and thought I'd drop note...Hope to read more soon...