Reviews for Fall into Me
DaynaK chapter 1 . 4/30
Please write more. It's a very good story!
Guest chapter 84 . 12/19/2015
Amazing story! You have captured the true experience of rehab, after serious illness. Even in the future, healing takes time, and adjustments. Is there a continuation to this story?
Iowanmom chapter 84 . 12/6/2015
Well, I reread your story. I loved it from the beginning and still do. I only wish two things. One, that the chapters were even longer and 2, that you would update soon. I really enjoying these two as a couple. They are truly making a life together. Chakotay does seem weak, but I know that's because of the injury. I am a little tense because I fear he's going to bark at Kathryn for coddling him so much. Sometimes she catches herself and sometimes he reminds her. I feel like he's getting annoyed by it. And, he should be.

I really enjoyed the interaction between Gretchen and Chakotay. She really loves Chakotay, simply for loving Kathryn. Also, I like how you made Kathryn and Gretchen so much alike. That seems very plausible. I'm annoyed by B'Elanna and her nosiness! Sheesh, she needs to give them a break. I do like the camaraderie between Tom and Chakotay, tho. It's nice to see Tom being more mature. He truly cares for Chakotay and he saying he just wants them to be happy seems very much in cannon.

Alot of people pick Tom to be a best man in weddings for Chakotay and Kathryn and I am always surprised. Mainly because I figure Mike Ayala would be his first choice. No big deal, I just assume Tom is picked because of his wife being picked by Kathryn to stand up as Matron of Honor. It would be hard for me to be serious or get close with someone that sarcastic and jokesy all the time.

Well, keep these two lovers close and climbing stairs for a while. They have seven years to make up for. I hope to read an update soon. This is a really great read. It deserves to be finished.
Iowanmom
amorymusica chapter 84 . 10/17/2015
Amazing writing! Well done. I hope you plan on adding more in the future!
Guest chapter 84 . 6/8/2015
This was a beautiful story! Sorry I didn't review more, but I just wanted to let you know how well you captured their relationship and especially how long it takes for someone to recover. I know in the 24th century they probably have some more advanced medical techniques for this, but you're totally right, they needed the time and space to really be there for each other and figure out their hurt and comfort. Looking forward to reading more of this!
Aundielen chapter 84 . 6/9/2015
I wasn't reviewing under my log-in, but just wanted to say how much I loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing this and especially highlighting the various difficulties in recovering from stroke. And of course all the lovely J/C moments
Guest chapter 84 . 5/12/2015
I love this story. Are you planning on adding to it?
mbell185 chapter 84 . 2/24/2015
Please finish this story. It's far too good to leave unfinished.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Please please please don't leave this unfinished!
Paco99 chapter 84 . 1/27/2015
Please! Update soon! Love this story!
Doc Yewll chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Amo demais, a riqueza de detalhes.
eScapefreak chapter 84 . 11/2/2014
Sirquasian Sunrise sounds like a nice drink! Purple and yellow sunrise; I would love to go to that planet! Also would like to go to a bar where Guinan will serve me a drink! I think I would be a bit intimidated to drink it with Riker though!
scwusa chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
so good. I love the interaction between Riker and Chakotay. Great conversation and I could picture. Perfectly written.
Beawild chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
I like this story so much. Chakotay's slow progress and recovery ring true to life. I'm glad that he and Kathryn are finally a couple.
ArgyleTrekkie chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
Please continue updating! Love the detailed moments in this story.