Reviews for Doctor Arthur
Enjoyed the read. Thnx.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved your continuation of the story. I thought Arthur should have shared with Gwen what he had done but Oh well.
R6 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved it! The ARWEN moment was sweet and funny. Poor Gwen.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great fic!
gorgeousangel chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Haven't watched the episode yet but loved Dr Arthur. Can't wait to watch it. I was hoping for a little more Arwen this season but I'm glad that there is more Gwen.
fdarcy1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very nice.
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good story.

I think Uther was basically a poltergeist in the end and couldn't control his emotions. I don't think he could have helped it. There was too much anger and negativity in him when he was alive.
Sherri chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm always happy to see a A&G story good job.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was great. You know Arthur did not thank Merlin for saving gwen, if it where some else he would be singing thier prasies so to speak. Lol. Just thought of that.
A chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
good story. lovely to see ArWen time. Someone needs to contact the writers about this failing in the show.
larasmith chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It's no wonder Morgana is so mentally deranged! Growing up around a father like Uther has exposed her to his sadistic methods of torture! Why did Uther unleash so much hate on Gwen? Is her background really so abhorrent to him? Wasn't Uther himself descended from the common masses as he once claimed that he won his kingdom by conquest?

Arthur is a great nurse! His love for her is beyond words that he won't tolerate the idea of anyone else not even Merlin to take care of her while recuperating! This is definitely a man who adores his wife!
zechirator chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I don't think he was too mean. Maybe compared to the beginning of the series, but by the time he died he was pretty damn mean. Mostly because he was going insane from his hatred of magic, but he was seriously not a nice guy.
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I suppose being undead must mess with your head. This was really sweet, seriously we are lacking some Arwen in series 5 so this was a perfect thing to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice. love arwen. hope you write weekly!