Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
Silverkurama9 chapter 2 . 11/17
Why change so many male characters to girls? Story feels a bit odd but not bad.
cecitbh chapter 1 . 11/6
Read it all in three nights. That, of course, doesn't mean the fanfic is great, but that it certainly keeps you hooked. It was very weird, actually. One of the strangest things I've ever read. The whole AU is built around having a good excuse for a harem fic, which I'd never read before. There are some distinguishable mistakes in the story, mainly plot logic and strange writing, but I find myself lacking in this department to properly write a review. By the way you painted a very accurate depiction of Brazil, your Lily and Trelawney are amazing. Anyway, I'm off to book two. As long as it's fun, I'll keep reading. Thanks for sharing.
chibi monsta chapter 18 . 11/5
This fic is something new, never been done before kind of fic but I'm sorry to say that I don't quite like the idea. Yes its new, so not redundant at all but it's just feel too... much? different? unfair? I don't know how to describe it. The parents have no choice, wizards have no choice, witches throw themselves like its fine and dandy with almost no shame, and at some part its just too confusing. Yes i know there are reasons for every situation but it doesn't seem like the reason is enough to not have another solution. I'm not flaming this fic, just trying to let you know my opinion that is hopefully helping in giving another view from an insignificant person.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 40 . 11/4
Brilliantly written! And a really unique concept.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 11/1
Nicely written
FallenAngelXII chapter 12 . 10/22
Really Depressing.
Pegueng chapter 4 . 10/21
Hmm, quite some changes from canon, and possibly unnecessarily complex, but looking good even so. It's your story so you'll shape it how you want. It'll be interesting to read on. / Slaintë
NouvelleVoix chapter 40 . 9/27
I've gotta say, I absolutely *loathe* things that are massively AU, especially when it involves gender roles, bonds, or unnecessary changes to canon. That said, I somehow found myself reading this entire book, and I'm really not sure how or when that happened. I don't know if I'll continue to the next story - especially given how over-the-top things are getting - but thanks for the experience.
Charlie Black chapter 16 . 9/25
I really love this story. One point though. I'm pretty sure that in 1994 emails for personal uses weren't very common. People exchanging email addresses feels weird...
James018 chapter 40 . 9/15
Have been putting off reading this for a while as I'm never too keen on AUs as radical as this. But you've pulled it off it well. Time to have a look at the sequels!
renextronex chapter 23 . 9/4
It's rather refreshing (after the initial shock) to see Lily Potter depicted as an actual human being rather than some kind of saint with fiery temper
renextronex chapter 14 . 9/4
Dramione? lol really?
renextronex chapter 13 . 9/4
"I think Snape hates me" ? I believe the man made his dislike pretty explicit didn't he?
renextronex chapter 12 . 9/4
sexual education by proffesor Jordan, that was so akward
Abaddon Cross chapter 1 . 8/18
...what an intense story.
3,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »