Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
Wow chapter 5 . 6/15
As a guy I have to say I would be leaving as soon as I could. While multiple wives seems like it would be fun having them in a matriarchal society would be horrible. Most families have 1 head, a matriarchal society that has multiple wives would suffer from the "too many cooks in the kitchen" problem.
Abbey Riddle chapter 38 . 6/1
Damn. Poor Cedric.
Abbey Riddle chapter 37 . 6/1
I can't imagine discovering that and not devouring every word. Here and in canon it's odd how he can be obsessive, but also push away huge things out of mind.
Abbey Riddle chapter 18 . 5/31
Well you captured everyone lying and manipulating Harry in this AU very well. If they aren't telling him he's an oracle then they shouldn't make him take divination. Lame.
Abbey Riddle chapter 10 . 5/31
Snape always gets excused from being a jerk to a child because he was spurned by the mother. It is ridiculous that he is given a pass for that.
Abbey Riddle chapter 3 . 5/30
So far this is exceedingly interesting. Very impressed so far.
Pavic124 chapter 40 . 5/23
This is actually beter then I rember from my first reading.
DragonLadyA chapter 40 . 5/17
I'm totally into this. there is a fair amount of quidditch but I understand that it's such a HUGE part of who Harry is at this time an in this setting... he's gonna be consumed with it cause it's his thing. I cannot wait to start on part 2. good job!
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 40 . 5/10
This story has too much quidditch in it. Perhaps I should say this story has too much pointless quidditch in it, where nothing really happens too differently. I liked when things got technical, but it didn’t happen enough. More time spent devoted to strategy, plays and lines of attack, etc would have improved things a lot, but it’d still be way too much time spent completely orthogonal to the actual story.

And while we’re talking about quidditch, I don’t know why any of the characters in this story think that the “flying foxes” are the best chasers since Gryffindor mostly seems to win by less than 50 points, meaning they are always losing when Harry gets the snitch.
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 26 . 5/10
I think you should change the title to The Firebird’s Son: Book 1 of The Voldemort Has a Legitimate Point trilogy
Fantasy1608 chapter 1 . 5/5
not to be a bint, but it's hindu man... not hindi man. Hindi os the language
brennan.mholmich chapter 19 . 5/5
Oh man, good thing you punished Harry for that bit of bs too. Jesus, does your writing actually get worse as you go? I was making a joke last chapter, but you seem to be proving it right.
brennan.mholmich chapter 18 . 5/5
"We're still researching" Yeah, it's not like he didn't just have a very obvious prophecy. Your writing just seems to devolve into utter nonsense the longer you try to use your brain for more than 5 paragraphs.
brennan.mholmich chapter 17 . 5/5
I seem to remember you writing about equal rights, yet this has devolved into "since there are a whole bunch of us women, we're going to be fascists about stealing men. Gonna force even vegetables to breed because there's just a lot more of us, so we get to make the rules." That's about what you've turned this garbage into.
FanonOverCanon chapter 1 . 4/30
What's that "A:TLA" story you mentioned in the author note?
3,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »