Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
aalens chapter 33 . 11/13
I am unsure if the Australian team was from Australia as a whole and was called the Kangaroo Island team because all of the mainland has kangaroos, or if it was called that because it was from Kangaroo Island?
UnknownEntity92 chapter 20 . 11/8
Half way through the story and it’s still pretty dumb. Harry is 13 yet acts like a 5 year old. Still getting pushed around by everyone like a little bitch. The sorting hat told him he has another soul in his head yet he still hasn’t done or asked anyone about it. So many plot holes. Really trying to give this story a chance since someone said it has Harry being a politician/businessman but Harry seems pretty dumb in this. Haven’t seen him use his brain a single time. If you’re gonna write an AU make sure there aren’t many plot holes and your characters make sense. I could understand Harry being overwhelmed by everything in the first year but it’s been 2 years and he’s still getting pushed around and acting like a 5 year old. The way people talk and act changes as they get older yet he’s still the exact same. Makes no sense. Not trying to flame but this story has so many obvious issues.
UnknownEntity92 chapter 10 . 11/8
Story was going well now it’s just getting stupid, you just have everyone being complete assholes to Harry for no reason. If you’re gonna write at least make it make sense. This is some of the dumbest ways I’ve seen anyone write “bullying” of Harry. I’m gonna keep reading it to see if it gets better. Hopefully your Harry isn’t a little bitch the entire story.
khatre chapter 15 . 10/20
now I remember this fic.
carp its depressing
khatre chapter 9 . 10/20
Servant to Tom or Slave to the Covens ... and No Third option in sight
this world sucks
khatre chapter 6 . 10/20
a feminist version of Harem War ...
khatre chapter 5 . 10/20
as far as I can tell the Witch burnings happened for Damn Good Reasons!
Axel466 chapter 40 . 10/13
Está historia fue escrito de manera fenomenal,quiero que el 90de personajes mueran horriblemente pero eso no quita lo bien escrito que está, realmente pudiste solo cambiar los nombres de los personajes y publicar esto como un libro independiente de Harry Potter,tu reinterpretación es simplemente genial.
TheUnknowableOne chapter 33 . 10/10
WHERE'S THE FRIZZ?!
mumphie chapter 40 . 10/1
Quite an interesting story. A tad dark and scary - not sure even as a woman I'd like the covens running everything. Merlin as a bad guy...wow. Never thought I'd see that.
Onward to part 2!
mumphie chapter 23 . 10/1
I'm sad how Sirius was treated in this story, but was sad in canon also. I always want him to be strong, healthy, and make a difference.
mumphie chapter 16 . 9/30
Now we'll never know what Charity meant when she talked to herself and said, "And now it begins, Lily"
mumphie chapter 15 . 9/30
Wow. So sad and depressing.
Rebe Marauder chapter 3 . 8/13
Este es un fic muy curioso
Sazarael chapter 29 . 6/21
I find it comical you seem to think weed is either hallucinogenic or addictive. Having smoked my fair share of weed over several years, I can assure you it is neither hallucinogenic, nor is it any more addictive than cake.
4,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »