Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
vswey chapter 2 . 3/31
haha man, idk which fanfic author did it first, but whoever started the trope in Harry Potter FF where magic power is 'measurable' through a simple spell or examination deserves a good hoisting up by their ankle, really make the marauders proud. it is in so many stories, and it is just SO silly. ugh, its like midichlorians in Star Wars. we don't even have an objective testing method to determine intelligence (in real life) makes anything like this in fiction well past the realm of suspended disbelief.
AvidReader2425 chapter 40 . 3/23
Does Hermione really have the audacity to try and blame Harry for the situation? Even after he went out of his way to warn her multiple times, and then set up a situation in which she and those around her could be saved? Now I really wonder what kind of choice she would be for any kind of relationship with Harry lol. Thanks for another great chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 39 . 3/23
That was absolutely one hell of a chapter, thank you very much
AvidReader2425 chapter 38 . 3/23
You know, you are one of the very few people that have made reading about Quidditch a highly entertaining experience lol. Thanks for another awesome chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 37 . 3/23
Really loved him being able to read the message from his mother. Thanks for another great chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 36 . 3/23
Another excellent and very enjoyable chapter, thank you very much
AvidReader2425 chapter 35 . 3/23
Another really excellent and very entertaining chapter, and I especially really liked his meeting with the oldest which in the world. Also, glad to see confirmation of the philosopher stone, not that it really means anything in the grand scheme of things, it was just kind of interesting to see that existed.
AvidReader2425 chapter 34 . 3/23
Thanks for another excellent chapter. Honestly, when Voldemort revives, if he starts slaughtering, the older generation, that might just be what the wizarding world needs, as long as they don’t kill them selves into oblivion first lol. I mean, don’t get me wrong, regular old humans, certainly Are violent just as much, but we don’t have a lack of a growing population as a species in comparison.
I like seer Harry.
AvidReader2425 chapter 33 . 3/23
Thanks for another really awesome chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 32 . 3/23
Thanks for another excellent chapter. And I understand the warning for the single use of the word, but I had to chuckle a little bit considering how many times it was used when I read Huckleberry Finn in high school, let alone the movie Django Unchained. Are usually ascribe to the mindset, that if no offense is intended, take none.
AvidReader2425 chapter 31 . 3/23
Thanks for another great chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 30 . 3/23
Thanks for another excellent and very fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 29 . 3/23
Really love the rich and complex world you build with a complex and multi faceted characters that inhabite it
AvidReader2425 chapter 28 . 3/23
Runespors really are very cool snakes, I almost wish they were real
4,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »