Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
bavalos chapter 5 . 9/20
Fucking genius. God I live your writing.
crossfire922 chapter 39 . 9/18
well this confirms it. their wards suck
crossfire922 chapter 22 . 9/18
Ok its official your rendition of magic users show them as the most corrupt, sexist, devious, and incompetent mages ever.

In the goblet at least theres the portkey made by dumbledore excuse but there is no such excuse here and it really disgusts me that the school doesn't have anti-portkey wards or that Harry has no form of tracking, security, or other guards when people have been trying to kill him since he was born!

That said this is still an awesome story and everyone should read it.
atlantis51 chapter 40 . 9/10
This was an amazing story, so very different from most HP tales out there! I couldn't stop reading it until the small hours of the night. I'm hoping that it is Harry's destiny to change the Coven domination going on in the Wizarding world, as it seems to be totally unfair to Wizards. I can't imagine that they don't secretly long for things to change for their world!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 9/4
i needed 3 days to read all the trilogy
just wanted you to know its awsome
i was first horrified by the story
but holly shit that's the story!
vey nice
dtplater chapter 40 . 8/4
Anyone looking at the reviews to see if this series is worth reading, you are in for a treat. I absolutely adored this series, the blend of your story with the original is perfection. Thank you for sharing
Thunderbird2 chapter 29 . 8/3
You don't get hallucinations from marijuana,from my exposure to it and the people I knew in school who used it often,none of them got hallucinations or delusions,you just get calm and hungry and happy,and some strong types of marijuana will make it seem like you're moving in slow motion.
Thunderbird2 chapter 11 . 8/3
Wouldn't harry see a blob of magic instead of the snitch because of the charms on the snitch that make it fly
Bill Brinkley chapter 3 . 8/2
Rarely do I comment in the middle of a story, but this chapter is SO original and delightful that I am compelled to tell you how wonderful you have made this universe. I especially loved Hermione's rant. I think you have done a much better job at the description of the perception of the magical world for muggles than Rollings did. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ironhair chapter 38 . 7/29
Always disliked hermione reaction in the end.
ironhair chapter 9 . 7/29
Chapter 13 review
Wow, that definition of astronomy was astounding. I kind of skimmed over it the first read, but Reread it now and ...wow.

Also, thank you for making snape atleast part human, with his emotions.
ironhair chapter 5 . 7/29
Your first two in the trilogy were very powerfully emotive and poignant.. The anguish, pain, sympathy, loss, joy, support that you (& your betas) convey were very well written.
Your third triology fic was a good conclusion, but couldn't compare to the earlier two. For e.g. the 5th wives death didn't have as much of an impact as Harry's 2nd mother did.
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/29
Rereading, this is one of the best true au fics I've read.
MissNikita chapter 40 . 7/20
Really Hermione.. harrys fault? Thought she was a lot smarter then that
MissNikita chapter 34 . 7/20
I hooe to god Hermione, Harry and apparently Luna can change the mahical,world, currently its disgusting
3,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »