Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 12 . 17h
This story is really well written, but im at the point where even i want to give up! I just cant; all of these rules and expectations are making ME feel stiffled! And im not even in their world! This makes being a wizard suck, id rather be a muggle! I love magic and this really makes me bumed out and unhappy about all of the rules and things they are forced to do... i feel like if this was real life everything would be in black and white and tbh id rather just get a tutor and completly move out of the magic community. There is not enough happiness, not enough laughter or pranks. this AU is such a good idea, but its leaving me in a spin! I am feeling angry for all of the wizards and witches in this fiction world... i kinda want to stop reading, but it is really good and i want to see where its going to go...
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 6 . 10/19
The More I Read the Angrier I become for harry... He really has no choice in most of the matters for his future... Hopefully he notices this.

But please Don't quote me on that.
Bob chapter 32 . 10/13
Lol, even in a Matriarchy nobody dare to fuck with Dumbledore, truly a grade A badass.
Bob chapter 21 . 10/13
I take back what i said about your fics, even if there are some things i don’t like about it, it’s well writen and a really good read so far.
Bob chapter 6 . 10/12
I do hope your story isn’t going in the direction it think it will...
rmw5763 chapter 38 . 10/4
Now who Really didn't see that coming, lol
Ahmed Maged chapter 3 . 9/28
The story is a little dark and stupid and the mc is idiot
Dropped
Snape and Hooch are married!? Ewww! I can’t imagine ANYONE marrying the greasy git. not because he is ugly but because he is petty and bitter and holds a grudge like hell
I don’t have a login. Never have... rarely do I review... BUT I am thoroughly enjoying your story! Rarely does a story illicit a reaction of anger over anything especially injustice. And I just love that you have written so well!
It’s a mark of a good writer that they draw the reader into the experience of the book.
Toghgal chapter 31 . 8/2
It's like this strange vampire wizard world where being a wizard would totally suck. It's definitely not the happy go lucky realm of JKR.
Toghgal chapter 5 . 8/1
This is so wicked! I’d this even Harry Potter? Love it so far.
chaunalyse00 chapter 40 . 7/21
Holy shit
flames and roses chapter 4 . 7/19
Next year the Aether will be Luna, I bet!
MrsH chapter 40 . 7/12
Wow. What an amazing, fully detailed, enchanting alternative universe. Loved the first book, can't wait for the next two in the trilogy! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your unique story!
Glumski chapter 40 . 7/8
I'm really, really incredibly impressed. Truthfully AUs are not really my thing, so saying that this is the best Harry Potter AU I know doesn't really mean much. Still, it is so well done that I'm astonished. Your version of the wizarding world is the most mature I know, with a Hogwarts that actually makes sense and a society that on the surface appears as perfect and quickly becomes incredibly dark. I don't think there has ever been a non-OOC Harry Potter I didn't immensely dislike - truthfully I can't stand JKR's characterization - but this Harry is one I can get behind completely while still being the person of the original works. Likewise, your take on Hermione is beautifully done, and all the secondary characters are likeable as well. And I really didn't see this plot coming.
Unfortunately it's late Sunday evening in my time zone, so the sequel seems very far away. I suppose the anticipation must suffice for the week...
3,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »