Reviews for Firebird's Son: Book I of the Firebird Trilogy
like it
szw5009 chapter 40 . 5/10
Thanks!
Iryelb chapter 40 . 3/31
This is a really good story, I'm saddened that I haven't decided to read it until now, I look forward to what the second one brings.
kolmpiju chapter 18 . 3/31
I'm cry-laughing at Dumbledore's interpretation of Luna's words xD or laugh-crying?
Krav chapter 25 . 3/11
D'aww, the little moments between Luna and Harry are so adorable and yet so weird I love of
Krav chapter 23 . 3/11
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. WHOA. WHOA. WOOOOOAH. WOW. WTF even is this timeline, what on earth?! That certainly was something
Krav chapter 19 . 3/10
That bit with the thestrals was so cool, I really wasn't expecting it haha! And TRELAWNEY! Whew, she was hilarious, and you did a great job of explaining her behavior
Krav chapter 14 . 3/10
Man oh man. You've made this universe so much.. less sloppy, is how I guess I'd describe it, than canon; like it's an actual society that's grown by itself for centuries upon centuries. Everyone is so intelligent and acts their age, no silliness where there should be logic. But this also means that Voldemort is just as intelligent. Instead of seeking immortality through a rock he likely doesn't know how to use and tempting Harry with power, he actually does what would work, tempting him with family, and I can't actually see what his end goal is, except that he'll have Harry in the palm of his hand soon. Oh MAN this is a good story, I love it already. Luna's gonna be another aether, right? I'd love it if you could do a decent Harry/Luna story, it's so hard for a lot of people to get right, and in such an interesting universe too! Of course, you've probably already finished all three books (my heart will be crushed if it was just discontinued later on) and Harry has to survive unbonded until fourth year. And it's not lookin too good for him right now.
Krav chapter 2 . 3/10
This is so interesting, a cool start! You definitely succeeded in making the wizards feel a bit otherwordly, I love this concept
AdaDiya chapter 40 . 3/1
Great story!
Lectio Caelum chapter 18 . 2/21
Your prophecy from the last chapter and the prophecy from this chapter are slightly different. In this chapter the third line is "The covens will fall", but in the last chapter it was "The Sabbat will break."
Lectio Caelum chapter 2 . 2/21
This story has captured my attention with its unique plot. I predict the rest of it will be just as captivating.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow! Your writing is superb and flows very nicely! I wasn't expecting it it to be this good! Will definitely continue reading.
Callisti chapter 40 . 2/7
Bravo!
Bloody riveting! Love your stories!
3,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »