Reviews for Hidden truths
SPN KAT chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I just read the entire piece and it is amazing...I want to read more. please please please write more...thank you so much for what you have already written. it is inspirational. It is provocative. It is thought provoking and emotionally charged. I found myself brought to tears at several points. You are a truly gifted writer.
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
That conversation is almost identical to the one that one of my older brothers and I had. Man, did he go ballistic when he found for the first time that I had been cutting even called me an idiot. I stopped now haven't done anything in like three months. Which he's happy bout. I am too. Sorry for my rant. I don't usually do that when reviewing and I'm going to shut up now.
NerdGirl123 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
This story is so good. This chapter made me weep. Well done x
goldenspringtime chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Great story will definitely be reading the sequel.
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Poor sammy it's good that he's finally letting out in a more constructive way.
goldenspringtime chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
poor sammy
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Sammy! guess the second cat is out of the bag and it's even meaner.
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
slippery slope Sam
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
poor sammy he thinks it's his fault.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
poor Sammy! Very interested so far
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
wow, a very captivating story
AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Good fic. Poor Sammy, feel bad for him. I'm glad Dean gave that bastard what he deserved! Keep up the good work.
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Oh great. That was smart on Sam's part. Now that cut's getting infected. If it gets really bad, Dean IS going to find out about what Sam's doing whether he likes it or not. And I don't think Sam's gonna be able to lie himself out of this one. I feel bad for Sam though, thinking he has to hide his feelings and that he can't talk about the shit that happened to him with Dean. I'm sure Dean would understand. Hell, Sam was just a little kid when it happened. Dean will probably feel as guilty as hell for leaving Sam at Plucky's in the first place. Damn, I hope if and when Dean finds out about the cutting he's at least willing to hear Sam's side and helps him find a better outlet to channel his pain.
DaxNY chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I truly enjoyed your story.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Finally got a chance to finish your story and I'm so glad I did! Loved how you wrote all the emotions and feelings each brother was going through. The feelings of helplessness and despair they were both feeling was palpable. But the way you had them resolve it was classic. Just what Sam and in turn Dean needed to do. Very realistic and it was so good to read them doing it together. Sam finally realizing he had to stop lying and Dean also realizing he had to stop demanding was a turning point and that way they could work together like a team. Instead of two forces, wanting the same thing but pulling each other apart. Just a really great, insightful piece. Thanks!