Reviews for More Than Just A Servant
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/2
Great job! I love finding Merlin and Gwaine friendship/bromance.
whattheDalek chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
That was pretty adorable. I always thought there should have been more Gwaine in the series, since they were such great friends from the start. But we never did get to see it, so focused were the writers on the relationship between Arthur, Merlin, Gwen, and Morgana. And it never sat well with me that Merlin was left behind in the caves, that no one went back to find him. Thanks for remedying that :)

Great job!
wtD
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Thank you for writing and posting.
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Thank you! That really bothered me as well, especially since both Arthur and merlin risked so much to come look for gwaine and Percival. So this helped soothe my ire :-)
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Yes, I was rather unhappy that they all just left Merlin! Poor guy! And I would rather have Gwaine come and rescue him than that creature thingy. It creeped the JAM out of me! Urg...
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Yay. Merlin/Gwaine fluff, to ease the ache of Gwaine's distressing demise. :)
LinBates chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'd like to think that or something close to that is what happened, but Mordred's surprise at seeing him at the end of his knighting ceremony doesn't make it seem likely!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved this story! It makes sense that Gwaine would look for him. This story reminds me how he goes to help Merlin in the episode secret sharer. I was definitely missing the friendships with Merlin as of late. So this is so canon in my mind now. I repeat loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for writing this! I seriously thought the same thing as you. This was a nice read, believable and enjoyable, and also what I officially believed happened as well.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
good story
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh my God, thank you for this!

I know the writers left Merlin alone so he could talk to the Diamar thing, but it still bugged me that NOBODY seemed to care that he was missing. Especially Gwaine who was supposed to be his best friend. Makes you miss Lancelot even more since you know he would have gone looking for Merlin.

Anyway, thanks again
See ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
And the world is set right again. Thanks for writing this.
Target Zero chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very cute story. I love the friendship between Merlin and Gwaine. It's almost brotherly and you captured it well.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was awesome! I was one of those that wondered why the heck had Merlin just been left behind as if he'd been chopped liver. Anyway, great job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww...that was sweet! I enjoyed it! :D I like Merlin and Gwaine bromance!