Reviews for Moving On
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Really liked this once again! Keep writing. Hope Jackie and Hyde are gonna have more interactions.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
"Why isn't anyone feeling sorry for me? I got dumped for Hyde!" Kelso exclaimed from his spot.

So Funny. Favorite line from Kelso in this story. I like this fic a lot. Can't see what happens next!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Aww I liked it! :) Very nice! The part about Eric running away from a bunny was hilarious! And Jackie and Hyde were so cute!
MistyMountainHop chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
This is a sweet ending. :D Your story had some really nice humorous moments throughout, and this exchange had me laughing:

"Hyde don't even try she beat me after like three seconds." Eric said warningly.

"Well no offense but even a bunny could beat you in three seconds." Kelso said barely paying attention.

"Oh please a bunny could not beat me."

"Then why were you running away from that one you saw in the park the other day?"

"That's totally different! That one was like a mutant bunny!" Eric said
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Great ending. Very funny that Donna beat Eric at arm wrestling. Yes, please write more J/H.
Ledhead chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I loved it! I hope you do write your other JH fic. I really enjoyed it(:
dafox chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Did he take her to mount hump? Isn't that where they went on their veteran's date? That's my guess but this was so much fun to read. Jealous Hyde is great to read and I love how you handled them getting back together. I really disliked that he was too stubborn to apologize to Jackie in the beginning of season 6 but I loved how you handled it in your story. What will Hyde do to get her back? Cant wait to find out so please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter. I really love this story. I have no idea where Hyde is taking her, so I cant wait to find out what he has planned.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Aww Hyde was so sweet in this chapter! I can't wait for the last chapter!
MistyMountainHop chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Wow, Hyde must be really smitten with Jackie to recreate the *Grease* fantasy. Too bad it all got ruined by his shenanigans with Kelso.

Comments on specific lines below.

"Again? God I hate that guy he's just too... nice." Hyde said - LOL
MistyMountainHop chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I like the scene where the T7S gang is watching Jackie's replacements for them. :D

Comments on specific lines below.

Their table was taken and not just by anyone Jackie and her boyfriends little gang had occupied the table.

"What the hell!" Hyde exclaimed at the sight of it.

"Oh god she's replaced us." Eric said dramatically. - LOL This is a nice reveal.

"Really because the little foreign guy there just talked about his hamster he lost named virginity." Donna said - LOL again.
HydeLuver chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Oh that idiot Kelso. I did like the karma bit though, very smart! Can't wait for the next chapter.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Aww that was so sweet of Hyde to try to set that up. Though it's pretty funny of Kelso to ruin it by coming dressed as Danny. lol. :) Can't wait for more!
snazziest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Agh, I read my review for chappy 1 and it said right, not write! STUPID ME! Cute chappy, love it. Jealous Hyde is freaking awesome in your story :)
snazziest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Why haven't you uploaded since the time I finished what you have already (which is now :P) stop disappointing me with your slow updates to your incredibly awesome story!
-Ari xoxo