Reviews for Forfeit
QT05 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I love all of these situations that you put Stiles and Peter in. It's sweet seeing Peter as the protector. And, hey, Stiles got a 'forfeit' for himself this time around!

I really wish that these chapters were longer. I think you could have done more with this scene. It would have been nice to know if Peter witnessed Stiles' victory dance or not.

Still very much enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work!
QT05 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Another short but sweet chapter.

It's nice to see Peter as the knight in shining armour instead of as the villain. The 'forfeit' insert was also very well placed and cute.

Great job!
QT05 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Yay! A Peter and Stiles fanfiction! I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this story. I always thought that those two characters could actually get along since they are similar in so many ways. Thanks for posting this!

For this first chapter, I think you have done a fantastic job. Everyone is in character. Clearly there's still trust issues between Scott and Derek. Scott and Issac are finding that they have quite a bit in common. But I think your description of Stiles and Peter was by far the best part. Both of those characters were extremely well written. They both acted just as I would expect them to based on what has been shown in the TV series. I love the way you kept Peter's creeper persona. The whole scene of him and Stiles was very amusing to read.

Really great job. Keep up the good work!
DerekStiles18 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
post more!
Canceled4Good chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
GOD...I WISH THE KISSES WERE WITH MORE TONGUE OR THAT STILES HAD TIME TO ACTUALLY KISS BACK...UGH...UPDATE SOON!
clovrboy chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Liking this story more with each passing chapter. Was glad that Peter actually wash stiles baby and that becoming a thing for them. I can hardly wait to see the others reactions please update soon.
MyHeroRaven chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Haha! That was so great and funny! Lol

Is there really going to be knotting and dub con in here!? Those are two if my FAV things ;)
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I don't care for Peter all that much, but I'm really enjoying this!
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
i love this story, it seems like an actual nice peter x stiles fic...it is going to be just a nice peter and stiles fic riiight? lol
love the forfiet stiles gave peter.
peters gonna up his game with the forfeits soon isnt he, i cant wait for stiles' reaction
anyways great chapter absoultly love your story
update soon!
thnkx
Canceled4Good chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I completely love this story...I know you said there might not be smut in this but I really hopes it makes it in because Stiles and Peter sound really good in this fic...I definitely like this a lot...can't wait for the next update!
MyHeroRaven chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Your writing is always awesome and sexy and suspenseful :) so I'm really happy you are writing this! :)

Great job!
Pypera chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Awesome :D
clovrboy chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I'm so glad you are continuing this and that you updated so quickly. In trying to figure out if Peter actually feels something for stiles or is just playing around. Also is Derek interested in stiles or he just sees him as an ally? Anyways hope you'll update soon
clovrboy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great start and concept! I'm really looking forward to seeing where you'll take this story. Please update soon.
an'rysse and dee chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very good story please continue.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10