Reviews for Forfeit
vampqueen440 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
This was such a treat even though I like Derek and Stiles together but I have to say Ian (Peter) is hot too and everyone needs lovin'.
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 29 . 3/24/2013
:O LOVED IT! Heh, I love Peter and Stiles so yeah awesome! I'd write more, but I have food waitin for me! :D
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hey Der! Just read the first chapter-and let me just start by saying "I love Peter, I always had an in season 2 he just got SO MUCH MORE AWESOME!" So I'm glad you wrote this. And I hope it's amazing cuz I already wanna add it to my favourites to tea again and it only the first chapter! :O
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
So peters wife wasntnhis mate or do you get a second chance
CosmicPudding chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
This was so charming! I really enjoyed all the elements and characterization.

Great job!
flower pot girl chapter 29 . 12/20/2012
This was awesome. I was dubious about Peter but you built their relationship so carefully that it seemed right. You have the power to change people's minds!
Sinful Sins chapter 28 . 12/17/2012
Wow I like Derek and Stilies But this got me on Peter and Stilies all the way. Love It! Luv Sin!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
a wonderful story.
well done
DandSforever chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
This has been an amazing journey from start to finish. When I started reading this I wasn't really a fan of Peter and Stiles, but I have to say that you have converted me! Or at least I now have found an appreciation for them in certain context! You truly have a way with words! Thank you so much for sharing and I'm a little bit sad to see it end! But I know that as with all good things it must! Thanks again and I look forward to your next story, whatever the pairing maybe!
No pen names left chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
Yes! More Peter covered in bubbles. My new favorite thing.
DerekStiles18 chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
Awwwww loved the ending
Canceled4Good chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
I had an amazing time reading this story...I'm so sad that it ended but it ended so perfectly...I have no complaints what so ever about this story...a sequel would be cool but like you said the story just doesn't need one because it ended perfectly...maybe a sexy one shot here and there, lol jk...couldn't help myself had to throw that out there...anyway such an amazing story and I hope you have more up your sleeve...maybe a Sterek one because you write Stiles and Derek so well too...I liked the Derek in this story and a Sterek story line with your character traits would be awesomely hilarious...
wretgbytkkhyygtf chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
Darling, this has been lovely to read! And you're quite right about sequels and story lines, maybe you should tell hollywood about that idea ::P So I wish you well in your endeavours x
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
aww they had soo many kids
peter loool making himself produce more eggs, only he could do that
great ending for a great story
take care
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
WOOO! stiles must of been happy with this chapter loool
great chapter, great scene ;) lool
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »