Reviews for Forfeit
DerekStiles18 chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
-cue sad song- OH COME ON! POST MORE ALREADY!
Sammy1985 chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Addicted, can't wait for the next chapter.
Canceled4Good chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
aww...poor Stiles...I hope Peter doesn't do anything reckless...I don't want himto be the bad guy again...I love this Peter...god please update soon!
DandSforever chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Loved the update, thanks so much
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
nice chappy :)
the-impala-diaries chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Oh poor Stiles! So sad!
I loved the bromance part! "Uslow" haha. :D
I can't wait for TW next chapter!
Also you have turned me into a big time Stiles/Peter shipper with this fic! I hate you! (an by hate I really mean love!) Now all I want to read is Stiles/Peter and I can't find very many an when I do they are just not as good as what you have written, so thanks for that jerk! (not really a jerk haha).
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
awe :(

i understand his dad' s POV
Canceled4Good chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
awww...poor Stiles and Peter...as much as I love Papa Stilinski I think he's an ass in this chapter...I understand where he is coming from I still hate him or it...I hope everything turns out alright...update soon please I have to know what happens...
DerekStiles18 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
-eye twiches- where is my shotgun -hunts for the gun- you better writing NOW like right this second ASAP!
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
lool aww poor stiles
serious chapter, i thought stiles would make it more comedic and his dad would be perfectly ok, im too naive lool
cant wait to see what happens next
you should totally make peter go to stiles' house and meet his dad o_o
thnkx
DandSforever chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I cryed, am crying still...
I knew it would go bad, I mean anyone with a right mind would not protray the sheriff, OK with Peter and Stiles being together! But this is so much worse than what I thought... OMG I'm crying again just thinking about Stiles pain, or Peter going insane because he can't see Stiles! Short of them telling him more of the truth, I'm not sure what the pack can do? They could tell the sheriff about werewolves and just leave out the part about Peter being the old alpha... not 100% sure that would be better though... however that would allow them to explain the mates issue, with them spending time together... I know the sheriff wouldn't allow Stiles to waist away, but he might still fight it till its a close thing... Maybe Dr. D could explain, or Chris but Chris has such an issue with-it anyway.

OMG... I'm ranting... soooooooo sorry!

I have faith it will work out in the end, but some times its hard to see the forest in the fire or what ever that saying is... I should not have read this chapter before going to bed... I'm gonna have a severe case of the angst!

Thanks again for updating so often, I work nights and I've gotten into the habit of reading a chapter every day before I go to sleep! I don't know what I'll do when the story ends... I really enjoyed your story and the way you betray emotion, your truly a wonderful writer!
silvermaverick77 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
D:
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Flashy entrance not splashy dear.
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
WOOOO!
smart peter, agreeing them throwing his terms out there, no backing out for stiles :P
great chapter as always
cant believe its 20 chapters already
keep up the awesome work!
thnkx
No pen names left chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Heck, have him wash the car in nothing but tight shorts and LOTS of soap. Slippery Peter! My new favorite daydream.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »