Reviews for Forfeit
DandSforever chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Making the chart is definitely something stiles would do! LOL! I love how they did their research! Wonderful chapter look forward to more!
Canceled4Good chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
great chapter...love stiles and peter as a fighting team...update soon!
Canceled4Good chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
great chapter...I'm so glad that Peter and Stiles can 'see' each other again, lol...this chapter was amazingly funny ye still being serious...loved sassy Peter too much but I don't care because you write himself awesomeingly...update soon please!
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
WOW surprise stiles' dad was...normal loool
cnt wait for the next chapter
thnkx!
DerekStiles18 chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
-.- i am gonna get u!
clovrboy chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
Finally was able to get caught up with this story and I'm really living it specially now that they realized they are mates. Looking forward to Peter actually meeting the Sherif hope you'll update soon.
DerekStiles18 chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
-cue sad song- OH COME ON! POST MORE ALREADY!
Sammy1985 chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Addicted, can't wait for the next chapter.
Canceled4Good chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
aww...poor Stiles...I hope Peter doesn't do anything reckless...I don't want himto be the bad guy again...I love this Peter...god please update soon!
DandSforever chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Loved the update, thanks so much
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
nice chappy :)
the-impala-diaries chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Oh poor Stiles! So sad!
I loved the bromance part! "Uslow" haha. :D
I can't wait for TW next chapter!
Also you have turned me into a big time Stiles/Peter shipper with this fic! I hate you! (an by hate I really mean love!) Now all I want to read is Stiles/Peter and I can't find very many an when I do they are just not as good as what you have written, so thanks for that jerk! (not really a jerk haha).
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
awe :(

i understand his dad' s POV
Canceled4Good chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
awww...poor Stiles and Peter...as much as I love Papa Stilinski I think he's an ass in this chapter...I understand where he is coming from I still hate him or it...I hope everything turns out alright...update soon please I have to know what happens...
DerekStiles18 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
-eye twiches- where is my shotgun -hunts for the gun- you better writing NOW like right this second ASAP!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »