Reviews for One Moment More
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/19
I really love this. It just makes me happy
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/19
Again, you do good work. I'd never considered this friendship, but it's now in my head canon.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh my god, this is pure genius! Love it! Especially Buffy's reaction to the sword. I could just see the grin her Slayer-side was displaying. Yami was Very Cool too.
You know, if you want I could dig up a couple of names so you can increase the numbers of Chronic World Saviours Anonymous...
Thank you for writing!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very nice.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014

This was awesome!

Really liked that bit at the end.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I haven't watched all that much of Buffy and it's been a long time since I watched YGO, but this is basically what I've wanted for YGO since I watched the end. The idea of them just like recounting their stories and countering each other's with even worse ones just tickles me, for some reason. Other than a couple nit-picky things, there's not really anything here for me to even try to complain about. That she admits that she'd have come if Willow had asked, that /Yami/ comes when Yugi asks is just awesome. Really really loved it all. If you do end up adding more oneshots after this one, I can't wait.
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2014

The crossover I never knew I needed.

I hope to eventually read your theory on shadow games and fairness. I love meta-fic/worldbuilding.

(Buffy and Yugi and Yami were all pitch perfect as well!)
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I forget if I reviewed before, but I really enjoyed this crossover, and would love to see more.
Bjh31 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Brillant and well written crossover. Most BTVS/YGO xovers are horrible (I supect that they're written by BTVS fangirls), But this is pure golden. Thank you

Hope you continue with this series, I would love to hear yur theroies on the Shadw Magic and Dueling.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Bahahahahahaa! Ah, MAN, was that epic. Yami I love, Yugi I love, and Buffy? Love her too.

So all three, together, sharing the woes that saving the world brings? Epic win.

I salute thee.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
love it , think you could do one like it for D. ?
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 1 . 9/16/2013

*Dies* X . X

And that omake. Genius!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I am so in love with this fic it's not even funny... and it took up residence to raise it's little plot bunny babies in my head... shit.