Reviews for One Moment More
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/24
Loved it. This was a great story, and I thought you wrote the situation really well! The dialogue was great, and I thought you had anyone in-character! :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
SF-Sin chapter 1 . 6/22
ya i never got how Pegasus got a way with that. it most have been a lope hole as any type of cheating seems to be an auto loss when it comes to Shadow duels
JelliesTheFish chapter 1 . 5/2
Cuuute fic!
plz plz continue this.
this made my day please don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
So epic
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
So much awesome! :D
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I really love this. It just makes me happy
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Again, you do good work. I'd never considered this friendship, but it's now in my head canon.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh my god, this is pure genius! Love it! Especially Buffy's reaction to the sword. I could just see the grin her Slayer-side was displaying. Yami was Very Cool too.
You know, if you want I could dig up a couple of names so you can increase the numbers of Chronic World Saviours Anonymous...
Thank you for writing!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very nice.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Ha!

This was awesome!

Really liked that bit at the end.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I haven't watched all that much of Buffy and it's been a long time since I watched YGO, but this is basically what I've wanted for YGO since I watched the end. The idea of them just like recounting their stories and countering each other's with even worse ones just tickles me, for some reason. Other than a couple nit-picky things, there's not really anything here for me to even try to complain about. That she admits that she'd have come if Willow had asked, that /Yami/ comes when Yugi asks is just awesome. Really really loved it all. If you do end up adding more oneshots after this one, I can't wait.
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
!

The crossover I never knew I needed.

I hope to eventually read your theory on shadow games and fairness. I love meta-fic/worldbuilding.

(Buffy and Yugi and Yami were all pitch perfect as well!)
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 3/2/2014