Reviews for Unrequited
Uzuchiha chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Sorry, im too lazy to sign into my account but dam! This oneshot was amaziing! The characters were well written and that fight scene was iincredible! I wish this had actually happened in the series lol
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This story is just incredible! There was so much to it that keep me reading and it felt so realistic. It was well written and the fighting scene was great. Continue with the excellent work!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
oh my god, this is good.

It feels like this is what would happen in canon. this is how I would want to have it happen in canon. this is what we dreamed when reading that chapter.

kudos, a thousand times over.
The Super Saiyan Fox chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Completely awesome and VERY realistic. I love to see this one continue.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
STOP BREAKING MY HEART WITH ALL THESES AWESOME FANFICTIONS! :goes and cries in emo corner:

P.S Awesome, simply amazing
cb chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
great job :)
Guest32 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was so touching. I love the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto. It's heart breaking and you really pulled off the internal emotional struggle that both of them are experiencing. This makes me hope the anime will at least have a somewhat happy ending. The two of them deserve it.
angelwolf123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
"...and they kissed on accident."

I was all: O.O AWKWARD...

Pfft, the past comes back to haunt them, if ya know what incident I'm referring to! xD
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
My birthday was yesterday, can I consider this my birthday present? I adored this fic (: It's great, well written and perfect :3
SasuNaruluver22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg this was so amazing! I love Sasuke so much but this made me teary eyed! Why did he have to leave? Why is he so cruel to Naruto? Why why why! Though I totally loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i really liked the fight scenes you included. they were actually interesting to read. i almost feel like it's one of the better fight scenes i've read.