Reviews for Come To Me
FoxxyWolff chapter 75 . 9/10/2017
I have read it till the end and.. 1. It was AMAZING! I LOVED it! 2. Alois.. and Claude.. a child? But.. a male with a male.. can't get a child?..
drawingwithlananh chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I love your story so much. May I translate it into VietNamese. Love from VietNam.
P/s: Sorry for my bad English
drawingwithlananh chapter 46 . 3/15/2017
I think your fanfiction is good and makes me excited although English is not my mother tongue. After reading it many times, I'm more and more confident of my English speaking and reading. Thank you so much. May I translate chapter 46 ?
P/s: I'm from VietNam
KillerAddictionCrazedSmile chapter 75 . 2/7/2017
Amazing! Stayed up all night couldn't stop reading the characters and storyline was perfect :) thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
I like it... But it's like an American school in England. That I don't like. Ciel is in 6th form.
Natsume01454 chapter 75 . 7/7/2016
I LOVE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Pr1nc3ss K3nny chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
I loved this chapter. It was awesome!
Pr1nc3ss K3nny chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I remember reading this while it was still being updated and when the sequel was still being updated. I really liked this. It's just as good as I remember it being.
SkyDraconis chapter 57 . 2/11/2015
I knew it was Charles as Malik as soon as you brought up his alter ego. But that's probably because I suspect everyone until its narrowed down to just one person
:D Loving this story by the way so bravo and congrats :P
lalaluv chapter 52 . 1/19/2015
I'm having a suspicion that Malik is Prince Charles...
I love this fic it's getting me hooked up with every case they encounter!
It's just to bad that the Ciel here is not really the original... but other than that this is fantastic!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
older then he looks
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
I really like the last line.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
I love Ciel's attitude
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
haha the ending was so funny!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2014