Reviews for Second Chances
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 28 . 3/23
You better finish this story!
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 14 . 3/8
If I were Obito I would literally rip that guy apart.
SoraUchiha666 chapter 28 . 2/4
I saw your story yesterday and I already read it whole. I love it! Please continue it same and the manga to hell. PD: Sorry for my terrible english.
If you don't continue it, I'll go to your house and kidnap you xD
Zero-Tails317 chapter 28 . 1/14
You better finish this story you BLEEP or I'm going to come to your house and BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 27 . 1/14
What...a...chapter...
NarniaUnknown chapter 28 . 1/13
I really like the story and either way you do it is fine as long as it still has the same characters involved and also it's such a great plot! It would be a shame to see this story discontinued :(
curious viewer chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
I would like to see a remake of the story, because i really like this story, and a remake which makes it correspond with cannon sounds like a really good idea! But i am somewhat confused, you have multiple stories on your profile with the same sort of summary as this(Obito gets a second chance)
so which one is the story you are working on?

Please make a decision on this matter soon, so we may enjoy your awesome writing!
Lightning-Kinkaku chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
what happen to Obito in Prison you can tell me in a private message if you don't want to say
Zero-Tails317 chapter 26 . 11/16/2014
Oh God what a chapter...I'm moved.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Ohhh boy this story just keeps getting better and better.
Sanbi chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
You're damn right they're cocky.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
no,no yo shouldn't remake it,it was lready perfect,ever receivec a reviews that says ipostertobi117?yea,tht's me,you know,i've been searching all the second chance fanfic and it was almost abandoned so,your's are reaally good i should say
tobidragneel117 chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
please update it,i even care to read it even it was already 1.30 am but can't help it coz i really am an insane obito fan.. and sincee he already died now, i really forward to read all of his fanfics and while i typing this i crying ya know i cry all the time since i read the first chapter and also please update you know i just happy cause there's a person that like obito also but i actually don't know did you llike obito but i assuming you like him you know i'm crying right now...:)
Uzumaki1559 chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Well in my opinion I think u should make a remake on this because some of the manga/episodes r a bit different so... Make a new 'remake' ...just promise me that u will make the new story faster and when I mean by fast in mean if u can hurry and make the new story Please! P.S. great job on Obito he is a bit dark I think that suits him... Well in a way I hopes he'll change from his new students
reaper34 chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
please continue this story, it's a great story,