Reviews for Second Chances
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/9
Dovah-del-Norte chapter 29 . 9/5
Ayer, buscando imágenes random de Obito me encontré con un dibujo de un usuario de Deviant que retrató el team Obito (la foto, ya sabes), me dio curiosidad y me puse a leer tu fanfic, dios... no he parado desde ayer y me lo he acabado hoy a la indecente hora de las 2:27 de la noche x'DDD me tienes enamorada con tus fanfics y oye, por todos los dioses ¿sabes lo bien que sienta leer un fanfic bien escrito, planteado y redactado sobre Obito? :'))))))) love for u, rly.

Mi único miedo es que ya no escribieras, como sieeeeempre me pasa cuando me engancho a un fanfic XD, pero hey, aún habiendo acabado el manga entero antes de empezar tu fanfic... me ha encantado :DDDDDD (no hay derecho a que me matasen a Obito en el canon :C)

¿Vas a... seguir escribiendo? *insert puppy eyes here*

Por cierto un saludo y un abrazo desde España :3
Painlover792 chapter 29 . 8/4
Wow I haven't checked this story for an update in a year.
It's turning out to be pretty good especially the fact that Obito is warming up to the kids.
rawrsharpii chapter 29 . 7/20
My word! I want more from this story, because its keeps me engaged and emotional. Just reading their reunion made me choke up. Also I want to read more about Ashizame, his character is tugging at my soul, I want to see how he'll turn out! Please continue, I can't wait to read more.
GaaraTheFifthKazekage chapter 29 . 7/14
I read this story in an entire day and I love it! Update soon.
stephanie chapter 29 . 6/27
I am so happy to see an update! I would love it if you keep going! loved the little reunion at the end, it was super adorable. can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!
MrPsych77 chapter 29 . 6/17
This made my day. I remember this story well. Keep on keeping on Nirsroc-senpai
DigitalGuardian chapter 29 . 6/14
Man this is such a good story. I'm really glad that you wrote this, I like Obito and I really wish he could have had a happier life.
I'm not much of a commenting type of person but I did just favorite this story so I think you should get acknowledge by me or, at least, I feel like I should tell you how awesome I think your story is. Does that make sense?
I also caught the part when the traffickers were talking about getting beaten by a "not an ordinary" blind man and then Kabuto mentions that he his blind. I think I drew the right connection and I can't help but laugh.
Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter.
- DG
Roo chapter 29 . 6/8
Thanks for updating 3
Pandora chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh my god, thank you so much for continuing the story 3 I was so happy when I saw there was a new chapter! Please go on continuing it or at least try to find a good end cause I really do love the story! I also do love how Obito changes with the childrens help and time!
Entellygense chapter 29 . 6/3
OMG LONG TIME NO SEE (I changed my username from Omigesh to Entellygense lol). I haven't been on this site in forever (I lost some creativity lol) and I was going through my favorites by Update and I saw you updated this story! I was so happy. I reread the ENTIRE thing and it's like, it was my first time reading it. If only you saw my face, lol.

You HAVE to continue this story. Please don't abandon it! I love it so much and it's a good story with Obito being one of the main characters. Also the first and best next generation fanfic I've read.

Also, I like your kids WAY more than Kishimoto's... His lack originality. It's like, you could've seen all that coming; even the plot isn't really creative. Now, if he somehow adapted your version, it would be the best series ever.

Anyways, please continue!
Oooh wow, actualisaste! Espero termines la historia, me encanta
DarkSouls246 chapter 29 . 6/1
Well this was certainly unexpected I never thought this was going to be updated again, but i'm happy it was. I hope you continue to update it. This chapter was really good though I had to go and reread a couple previous chapters because I'd forgotten some things. Anyway enough rambling good luck with the next chapter.
autumnfloweres chapter 29 . 5/31
Im so happy this was updated. I really do love this story!
Ryu-kun ibuki chapter 29 . 5/28
Oiiii its almost one years o.o