Reviews for Second Chances
Hersh586 chapter 1 . 6/1
Update soon! This is too great!
Karazuko chapter 29 . 11/8/2016
Oh my oh my... Even though I'm not the best in speaking or understanding english (I'm from Austria xD) your Story was/is one of the best I've ever read! I was so happy to see Obito alive again... I nearly cried ;-; And yeah, I know you posted the last chapter a year ago, but I still hope you'll continue the Story *-* I fuckin love it... So please, please start writing again :3

Best Wishes
Karazuko
dvilleza chapter 29 . 8/30/2016
yet another fic that made me hold back tears. you're amazing
RedMoonSlayer chapter 29 . 8/18/2016
God, this story is so awesome! Please I beg you to return to this, this is the only good Obito story I've read, all the other ones are dumb time travel fics that make no sense. Don't let new info from the newest Naruto chapters make you lose the will to keep going, just consider this story AU.
Don't take this the wrong way though, I'm not trying to force you to write another chapter immediately. But think on it, ok? I love this too much for it to end like this.
AraelDranoth chapter 29 . 7/21/2016
Short and sweet but I love it! It feels like it's been forever that they've been gone from the village. I'd like to see them back in Konoha. It would also be awesome to see Obito find a special someone.

Eagerly looking forward to the next one.
AraelDranoth chapter 26 . 7/21/2016
A fantastic chapter! I'm running to the next one!
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Lovely stuff! I'm a Madara fanboy as much as the next guy but maybe don't let him have such a proactive role in this story as you did in One's Dream. The focus should always remain with Obito and his team.

BTW I like the idea of Obito and Anko together.
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Another great one but I mean come on. This match is so obviously weighted in favour of the kids. I mean, poor Obito!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Wow... they're Super-Brats!
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Brilliant stuff! Can't wait to see him use his Rinnegan as well
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Ohh snap! Better call the fire department because Mitsuki just got burned!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Fantastic stuff! Update! Pretty please?
Smokey2200 chapter 29 . 3/31/2016
I love your story its great i cant wait for the Update when Will come out
ilovefinn924 chapter 29 . 3/3/2016
I'm loving this story! Please update soon!
ilovefinn924 chapter 23 . 3/3/2016
Its 4 in the morning and I'm laying in bed, freaking tearing up! OMG!