Reviews for Change of Pace
pruningshears chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
post more soon! are you ever coming back? its been years, i'm dying to see where this goes!
chickens chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
Please continue
TullulaBell69 chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
Hooray! Continue! *does her trade marked continue dance* JIG JIG! This was SO good. I look forward to reading the rest!

love as usual

Ty

~Why have SANITY when you can have PIZZA?~
Kate Lynn chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
I love your writing! It's amazing. The flow and tone are consistent and befitting the story, and it drew me right in. The plot is developing beautifully, and I can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for this!

Kate Lynn
kate chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
write more!
Rocksha chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
The intricately woven plot in this story both astounds and confuses me. The philosophy of it is very intruiging. It's a rare thing for something so trivially insignificant as a fanfiction to be worked on and written so beautifully and in such a caring way. This is truly an interesting story, to one that I would spare the time to eagerly wait for more. Even though you seem to doubt your amazing ability, I still have faith in your writing. Don't give up-this fic may quickly become my life's blood.
Idgiebay chapter 3 . 10/10/2002
ARGH! What kind of place is that to end a chapter? Such cliffhanger-ness..damnit.. You have to upload part two of this chapter soon, okay? I'm anxious to see what happens.. perhaps overly anxious.. I've been on somewhat of a 'good fic withdrawl'.. ;-;
ArmAndLeg chapter 3 . 10/10/2002
YOU UPDATED! _ I liiiiiiked this part. Goddamn, everything I tried to say about emotions and feelings in CWM (that part comes much later, but it's there) you said so well! I have the urge to rewrite that scene, now...

I like how the conversation between Dib and the homeless man gives us two different view points; it gives us the sight on how Dib's view is not perfect, and how no one's ever truly is. To put it simply, I agreed with what both were saying, to some degree, especially since both make so strong a point. I definitely can't wait to see if this is going to end the way I think it will, and if Dib could possibly alter his way of thinking... Amethyst, I love it. I think that's all I have to say, really. ;;
HellsAngelJCV chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
O_O

Wow. There's only one word I can say repeatedly after reading this.

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!

This story is incredibly interesting! There are so many horrid authors out there, and so little good ones! And, my friend, you are a good one! *claps* CONTINUE!
Starchild Blue chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
can't wait to read more...
Topazina chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
So interesting! O_O! ArmandLeg said it best, there's just this thing about your writing that just... hooks the reader, and makes them want more. I love all the plot emphasis here, nice change from every other fic having immediate romance. d I wonder why Zim can't find Dib's DNA...

What's especially cool is how you set up the relationship between Zim and Purple! I've never seen it that way, it's so original! d Write more write more! D

Or write that other fic that goes with that snippet XD J/k
Dark Destiny chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
Hmm I don't know how I missed this.. I normally make it a point to read your stuff.. as always your emotional depth and description make this fic a real enjoyable experience. Dib is going nny isn't he? I hope to read more whenever you post more..
Invader Zam chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Well...This was certainlly a welcome thing to read, very well setup, has quite a bit of depth to it. Good job, Three waffles for you. _
Zara the Pirate chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Scat: We're part of a legion? ...kinda sounds like bludgeon...::cackles::

Zara: ...Give me that! ::snatches the bat away:: Anyway! :D My brain's itching with questions and I'm full of wonder. Very beautifully written, yes, that it it. ::nods:: I hope to see more soon! :B

Chey: Yay! :;waves arms:: _

Scat: ...::tackles Chey::

Chey: Oof!
ArmAndLeg chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
Aww man...I so love this. I don't think I can say much else-it's just your over all style and tone and everying to this fic that makes it so f***ing awesome. Yess...I usually do not bleep myself out, but this was a special occasion. XD. I don't know what it is about your fics, woman, but I love every single one of them, be they slash or not. All I have to say is never stop writing. ; I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts.