Reviews for Forever May Not Be Long Enough
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
cool story
Mats Forsen chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Quite a nice beginning, too bad it never got finished. :/
Penultima chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
COOL! This is a wonderful idea to work on. There's been a lot fo argument over the fact that Rinoa is Ultimecia, and I'm suprised to see someone tying up the loose ends. Let's hope it comes to full circle soon. Appaluse! Bravo!

BTW, although I don't speak Latin, GREAT job on the language!
Lady Aliena chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
This is really well-written. It flows nicely and I like the bits of humor you added in, lending to great characterization in your writing. I think Seifer's roll in all this is especially intriguing.
anime-diva chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
Aw boy, this is an interesting fic!

I've a question! Will there be seiftis fluff in it? Uh...just asking... ~_
Nell-chan1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
I like your story so far. Please be sure to finish it.
IngridSarah chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
I'm intrigued both by the idea and your treatment of it. I particularly liked your take on Quistis in chapter three. Strong females aren't exactly the hallmark of the FF series, and I like that you've given her some guts without making her unrecognizable as a character. The same goes for your development of the rest. I'm looking forward to more!
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 5 . 1/9/2003
I am so happy that you updated. I already read it on your site though. I really like how you are writing this. I can't wait to see the role that Seifer will play.
tigerofthewind chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
There, I've finally added you to my Fav Authors list. Anyway, this is a good story! I don't know when you last updated, but I hope you'll keep on updating! It's interesting to see how you've developed the characters' personalities...

ChaosWEAPON chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Ahhh, intriguing...if this is the theory I think it is, then I have been looking for a long time for a fict that dealt with such. PLEASE continue.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
*flushes her idea down the crapper* Bye bye story idea _ I liked. I really like the way you wrote Rinoa, knowing your great dislike of her _ I look forward to seeing more soon.
tigerofthewind chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
Ooh, political intrigue! Way to go, Quinkie! Now if we could just get you to write more in Redemption. . .*pointed look* Okay, so I'm not one to talk. I've started about fifty things now and will probably never finish them. Anyway, *sigh* GET ON WITH THIS! I MUST KNOW MORE! *is demanding*

AnglcDmn1986 chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
Hm... I really like this. Caught my interest, and I'm waiting to see the next chapter.