Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
shipperholic chapter 19 . 9/4
plz, plz, updateeeeee! i have read this and simply irresistible 4 times in 2 and a half months! that means u are the best writer ever! you've got the passion, romance, humour, tragedy, adventure, thrill and mystery, all rolled into one; the perfect recipe for a perfect book. i was literally on the verge of tears the first time i found out simply irrefutable didn't have an ending! i've tried countless times making up my own endings in my head, but none of them give me the same thrill i get from when i read ur stories! i've gotta go now, ( my mum doesn't know i read these hp fanfics)but i just want to say i would really love to know the true ending of this story, so, if ur still there, please, please, please finish it! anyways, see ya!

best wishes, and keep writing,

Zainab xoxoxo
Mimansa chapter 19 . 9/6
please update.
Smckoy929 chapter 19 . 7/31
Please finish the story !
teamrosalie21137 chapter 19 . 4/2
You can’t just leave me here like this! What happens now? How is James that good at smelling things?!
daisyscrapper chapter 19 . 3/27
What a fantastic story! I can't wait for an update!
Veronika Murinova1 chapter 19 . 2/17
I just finished both of these stories in a few days and now THIS? How could you do that? :(
Hello chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm gonna kill their children. Oh RIGHT! NOTHING TO KILL, BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST! haha.
This is great! Update?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2020
I loved this story. Since it is 2 years ago now, it will probably not be finished (sadly). So just saying I loved it and that Chapter 18 is repeated.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
I can’t wait to read the rest of this! Love your stories
MadonnaIce chapter 19 . 8/25/2020
I hope there is more to this story...not sure if you are still writing though.
B chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
Ahhhh why does it end here
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2020
When will you finish this? Love to hear Draco & Hermione storied.
joyouscxj chapter 19 . 7/7/2020
good god, here's where it ends ?!
I'm a mess.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/8/2020
THIS IS THE BEST DRAMIONE I HAVE EVER READ! HOW CAN YOU NOT FINISH IT?! WE NEED MOREEEEE!