Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Hurry hurry hurry! I’m dying of suspense! How fun writing another chapter, I’m loving this series so much!
I love this fanfic, but it's taking to long for the next chapter. Please post soon!
Just finished rereading the series, and am now up to date with your latest chapter! It's so heartbreaking. I can't wait until they're back to being one big happy family
dramione4life chapter 18 . 6/25
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens! You are a great writer and should keep writing! But can you please hurry up and update the story!
cespericueta35 chapter 18 . 6/22
where's the rest update asap
Please update soon
Aaaargh I need an update. You can’t leave it here
edonneve chapter 18 . 4/14
...
CalistaJade42149 chapter 18 . 3/27
Noooo you can’t leave it there! Lol. Great story! I can’t wait to read the rest
Bookloverdream chapter 18 . 3/8
I think it’s safe to say we are all eagerly anticipating the next chapter
Where is the rest of the story?
DramioneWorship chapter 18 . 2/22
You haven't updated since 2012! Where are you, Bookworm 1993?
Blackhairedblonde chapter 18 . 2/21
Okay, here’s the thing. I read simply irresistible back in like 2012, I think maybe before that, I don’t even remember, and it has been my favorite story of all time. I don’t really read fan fiction, my sister just showed it to me but I have loved this story ever since. I’ve even gone back to read it probably every year since then. I just got back from the Philippines and saw an e-mail with your story in it, and decided to read it again, then I read the sequel. I was worried it had been years since you updated, that would happen to my favorite story, but dude, I NEED YOU TO CONTINUE TO WRITE! I love your writing I love your story, and I NEED to know what happens. Absolutely need to, and I know you have a life, I get destructed from mine because of this story, but please update as soon as you can! You are the best!