Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Kaira chapter 18 . 10/4
This is bloody amazing! I loved both Simply Irresistible and it's sequel Simply Irrefutable. Do continue. Waiting for more posts. ️️
LoveNCIS chapter 18 . 10/1
hi. I was rereading this one and the prequel and I'm currently wondering if you are finishing it or abandoning it. I don't want to sound like a nag but I really really want to know what happened to lyra
itsmspatch chapter 1 . 10/1
I love love love your story... please update soon. I can't function very well causw my mind is always wondering what's going to happen next. Keep up the good work!
itsmspatch chapter 18 . 10/1
update soon please! can't function well cause my mind is always wondering what's going to happen next...
phoenix chapter 18 . 9/22
please update
iosa chapter 18 . 9/15
please hurry I'm dying in anticipation
iksalaza chapter 18 . 9/9
Please! Update, don't let us down with such a cliffhanger. It is such a good story! I'm waiting for Hermione and Draco to totally destroy the kidnappers if they get them. And of course I want to hear the hole story of the last year at Hogwarts. So Peeeeaaasseee update, and don't quit it hear.
Phoenix chapter 18 . 8/23
Please update it's really good
iosa chapter 18 . 8/11
I really hope you leave Lyra safe. anticipation is eating me up
Scorpia11 chapter 18 . 8/9
Omg you need to come back and write more! Please it's so good...and this is a horrible stopping point! Please write more.
Please update soon, I can’t stop reading
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 7/31
I wonder how Ron became a quiddich player. He was horrible at Hogwarts.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 7/31
I wish you wrote about their life straight after the marriage and how they have got three kids. Actually, it would be nice to see the life of all of them before they started having kids.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/31
I do agree with you about the pomegranates. There is also the fact that this fruit represents fertility. Too much of a coincidence.
janiceyim88 chapter 18 . 7/23
Update pls! It’s too intense.