Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Dramione 3 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Yesterday I've finished your other fic (Simply Irresistible) and I loved it. (Good writing style, funny and serious parts and fantastic Dramiones).

This is going to be the first non-complete FF I read (I was it too late), which means for you: Finish it! Please!

It's so sweet how they're still in love, after so many years. And the kids are adorable :) Albus Potter and Harry Malfoy really are the new Weasley-twins!

Could you post longer flashback-scenes? I think one could better empathize. Draco's acting really sweet - although he still thinks, he hates her. Will there be an explanation why he's doing this (helping her all the time)? After all they come from war and fighting each other. Will they talk about the Golden Trio saving Draco during the war at Hogwarts?

I'm really looking forward to the next update and I think, I'll read you regulary. Stay as good as you already are :)
cupcakelover0822 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Loved this chapter :) But I was wondering how old is Colby?
TheRedHeadGirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Loved it ! :)
lillyrosenight chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Aw, so sweet. I couldn't stop laughing when Draco made faces about the sprout or Blaise yelling Duck. I can't wait until the next chapter. Thank goodness, Draco didn't have a heart attack.
hermionefan1999 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
OMG This was sooo cute! Can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Awww so cute!
emachookie chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Heh. So cute. I could really imagine the scenarios.
SlytherinGurrl chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
That was really cute!
Potterheads chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG! Care to update more?!
AmeliaDarkholme chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Liked it? I loved it! Although, quick update would be good :D
Angel Girl5 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I simply love this...I guess we'll call this a series, lol.

Can't wait for the next update!

Can't wait for Getting to Happiy Ever After's update too!

*hint hint,lol*

*insert big cheesy smiley face*
Me chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Please update soon :)
Hephaestus-18-Ares chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Heey please continue to post fanfics about dramione u r my favorite dramione author eveeeer :D
Odyssean chapter 5 . 11/28/2012