Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh, you finally updated! Awesome chapter, waiting for the next one!
Queen of Elba chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Lovely lovely story! Im so happy you picked it up again, hopefully the inspiration will keep flowing. :)
HermioneWeasleyFanatic chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Honestly though, I think you should make another story after this one, going into all of the kids' adventures at Hogwarts. That make my life. But honestly, your writing has me staying up all night reading. I can't wait for the next update, keep up the amazing work!
ReadxReview chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful wonderfilled chapters. Thank you so much for Simply Irresistible and Simply Irrefutable. I cannot believe that I have avoided it for so long believing that it was not a story for me, but it truly was. I thorough enjoyed myself and I cannot wait until you update Simply Irrefutable.

Thank you for your commitment and please update whenever it is most convenient for you.

Thanks again,
RxR
liveyourlife723 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Amazing :) please please please update soon! When i saw the update i reread simply irresistible and this one till here, and I really love this! So please update :)
Kathy T chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Oh good gawd. What a great chapter.! It was absolutely fantastic. The whole last minute Christmas present story was really sweet though. Hahahh, I loved the mistletoe bit. It was the best. I laughed so hard my roommate looked at me all funny... ah welll. Can't wait for another update.!

KT
Zeraco GarFelton chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
YAYAYAYYAAYYA totally lurved it! Please update asap!
JustAsSane chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I totally ship James and Lyra now. I feel like writing fan fiction for fan fiction now.
madmad01 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I'm so glad that you updated finally! Yay! Fantastic as always! And the mistletoe was brilliant.
thglover123 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This is absolutely AMAZING! I cant wait until you update ANY of your stories!
ukjbu chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far!
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Oooh, Draco. Even in the past someone, or something was always embarrassing him. I laughed so hard at the fact that McGonagall had kissed Draco on his cheek. Too funny at his expression. I thought it was sweet how him and Hermione both got each other Christmas gifts.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)
Literary Melody chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Oh, my goodness, when you said a fairly long novel, my heart melted with pure happiness. I love your writing, and I love your story, so you can make this infinitely long, and it will be MY Christmas present. :P
Snowy owl chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
OMG thank you so much for updating! I couldn't believe it when it said there were now 10 chapters. I still can't believe it. Thank you thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2013