Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Midnight Felicis chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Amazing as usual! I really like Blaise with the boys, so cute!
jest7 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
so worth the wait... thank u for the update and keep them coming... :)
LlOoUuIiSsEe chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Please continue :-D I 3 it
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Too cute. I loved this.
Kathy T chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
AHHHHH.! Hahah, sorry for not reviewing as often as I'd like to. . and as you'd like for me to. x] This story is starting to get too cute. Ahaha. I love seeing the jealous side of Draco... how endearing. Aheheh, I can't wait for more flashbacks.! That part is starting to get a little more *dramione* if you catch my drift. ;D

KT
ChasingDandelions chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
That last sentence was SO sweet! That had me swooning over how cute the couple is!
Loved seeing Draco jealous! Haha :D
Slytherin5eva chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Awwww sweet. Draco's so cute! And if I haven't already mentioned in my previous reviews, I just wanna say your idea about telling us abt Draco and hermiones past through their kids is just brilliant! Oh, and do you think Ron will make an appearance any time soon?
Loufoca-Granger chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Nice chapter, I love Blaise !
Dramione 3 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Yesterday I've finished your other fic (Simply Irresistible) and I loved it. (Good writing style, funny and serious parts and fantastic Dramiones).

This is going to be the first non-complete FF I read (I was it too late), which means for you: Finish it! Please!

It's so sweet how they're still in love, after so many years. And the kids are adorable :) Albus Potter and Harry Malfoy really are the new Weasley-twins!

Could you post longer flashback-scenes? I think one could better empathize. Draco's acting really sweet - although he still thinks, he hates her. Will there be an explanation why he's doing this (helping her all the time)? After all they come from war and fighting each other. Will they talk about the Golden Trio saving Draco during the war at Hogwarts?

I'm really looking forward to the next update and I think, I'll read you regulary. Stay as good as you already are :)
cupcakelover0822 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Loved this chapter :) But I was wondering how old is Colby?
TheRedHeadGirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Loved it ! :)
lillyrosenight chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Aw, so sweet. I couldn't stop laughing when Draco made faces about the sprout or Blaise yelling Duck. I can't wait until the next chapter. Thank goodness, Draco didn't have a heart attack.
hermionefan1999 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
OMG This was sooo cute! Can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Awww so cute!
emachookie chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Heh. So cute. I could really imagine the scenarios.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »