Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
blindredeyes chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
her torture must have effected him
when is next
FlowerPainter chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
This is really good! I loved it! Update soon, por favor!
Calimocho chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter!
I wonder what Ron is going to say/do...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz
Dramione 3 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
That flashback was kind of sad - I really hope, that they'll speak about this, one day!

As always the scenes with the kids are very sweet :) I love them, especially Lyra and James :D

However, Ron's a real jerk! Is it the kid's fault how their father acted in school? That Hermione choose their father over Ron? And even if it was, that was YEARS ago! Idiot :/
He doesn't even know Hermione's kids! Foolish man!

Okay, I stop calling poor Ron names. Although he deserves it ;)

I hope you had merry Christmas and a happy new year. Please, continue quickly.
twerkaholic chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
EEE! I can't believe I missed two cghgapters! I read it, and I love it! It's so funny how Draco's soo jealous when he can't comepete for Viktor Krum! I mean VK is sooo...I don't, I guess. And here's draco, aristrocratic, sarcastic, blond, handsome, and totally kissable! I feel like a little fangirl here, girling abuot Draco Malfoy! I'm also ib LOVE with Tom Felton! I love him! anyway, love the chapters! I hope you Update!
lillyrosenight chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Yikes, it looks like Ron still hasn't gotten over Hermione... Not a good thing. I can't wait for the next chapter. I especially would like to see Colby and Lyra meet Oliver. Can't wait! )
Nerdfighter2468 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
i loved this chapter!
i was wondering if you were going to update Kissing Frogs anytime soon? i just cant wait to see what happens next in the story!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
sakuradancer3 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Nice job, as always!
Devyani Verma chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Why dont you update you want a killing curse from me in your dreams...or may be reality too?!..please update...i'm soooo desperate to read more!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I'm willing to bet that Harry Malfoy & Albus Potter are able to come up with pranks that'll beat Fred & George, and even the Marauders! Such amazing pranksters, & with brains from their moms...UNLEASH THE CHAOS! XD

I cant wait to hear the rest of their story
creamychocpudding786 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
It was great!
Valerian26 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012 cute ..
love it..
FanfictionGuest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Sorry to hear that you got plagiarized again. I have a Mibba account and have already reported this issue to the Mibba admins. I hope the fraud gets banned and the story taken down soon.
It's unbelievable how outrageous some people are.
FlowerPainter chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Told you I would read the sequel :) this is really good so far. I really like the flashbacks of Hogwarts and I love the kids so much! Please update soon!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »