Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Cassizhara chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I totally LOVE this story. It's definitely one of my absolute favorites!
It's sweet, funny, interesting, heart warming and you explain why things happens the way they do really well. I'm absolutely in love with this story, and even more in love with Simply Irresistible. Keep up the good work! And I hope this one will be even LONGER than Simply Irresistible (which I've read about 10 times already).
Stay cool. :-D
CatonissForever20 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Plz update!
odevine1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I'm glad you are posting this I'm really enjoying it.
jilycandy112 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Oh my Merlin's pink fluffy left sock. I absolutely love your stories. I hope you continue writing this one and that you haven't given up on it. Pretty, pretty, pretty pleeeeaaase continue this story as soon as possible.

love,
jilylmao11
TheHarryPotterGeek chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
OVER A MONTH... COME ON ! UPDATE PLEASE (: 3
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
this is a pretty darn good sequel to 'simply irresistable'. however, there's always been one
problem with these two fanfics- grammar. otherwise, i love them!
Soccerisawesome19 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Keep on updating! It's so awesome! :)
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Aww! Adorable as always! Great chapter. I love Lyra and tyhe second golden trio's anticcs. They're great to read about, and this is a wonderful way to tell the eighth year story.
cupcakelover0822 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
lol that was great! thanks for updating :) cant wait for the next chapter
Rising Inferno chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
This is truly amazing, can't wait for the next chapter
potterwatch2710 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Aww! The sequel is even more cute! James- I simply love him! So much like his grandfather! Then Harry Malfoy- Well, i'll just say I was really touched to see that he had been named after Harry. I think if Hermione and Ron had another son, they should have named him Harry.

I just hope you continue to update. As soon as u can!

Potterwatch2710
Rae Ella chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Oh my, i hope you write more of rons reactions! will he try to approach Hermione? i love the part about the hat and the yelling you abhorrent little boy! haha perfect immitation for her daughter :) Can't wait for the next chapter. I really do love Dracos jealousy issues and that no matter how long they have been happily married he will never change and always be a little insecure
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Ron Weasley had better not do anything stupid, cuz I really cant stand his bigotry anymore
Slytherin5eva chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
That really good (as always)! I was getting all nervous at what would happen when they met Ron but then you just stopped! Anyway, please update sooner this time!
LilithiaRW chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Hehehe I've got a little crush on the little James Potter. Him and Lyra are simply adorable!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »