Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Princess Aurora Rose chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
oooooh sounds exciting :D
readergirl13 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I loved this chapter :) When I was reading the books, I never thought much about Blaise, but now I love him. Great job! Update soon!
Lalala chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Thank you so much for updating! It seems like no one else is bothering. Ooooh Viktor Krum? It really seems like an interesting story! Update soon!
Krys723 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Ohh I can't wait...great chapter :-)
Emmalex-Watson chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
These two stories are my favorites! I love them SO much! Please update soon and I can't wait for your new story!
lillyrosenight chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Amazing. Have to agree with Blaise on his last thoughts. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lillyrosenight chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Can't wait until the next chapter... I thought it was cute. I started crying a bit when I read about all of the lost ones.
Kathy T chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I like Brundy... seems like he's going to be an interesting character. . . x]
Anywhoo.. I'm liking how you make sure to add the present time in here too. Those kids are just darn adorable.! Haha, can't wait until your next update.! :"D

hgdmforever chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
update update update...plzzz
mooray chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I love this story and Simply Irresistible! Please update soon! Hermione and Draco are so in character...
flowersNfreaks chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Great new chapter, I enjoyed it a lot. The sequal is just as great as the first story. :)
readergirl13 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I loved Simply Irresistible, I read it about once a day :). Before I read your story, I always liked Ron/Hermione, but now I am in love with Draco/Hermione. I'm writing my own Dramione story, inspired by yours. It's called Unexpected Opportunity, if you want to check it out! Keep it up!
emachookie chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Ohohoho! While I was reading Simply Irresistible, I always thought about the lines where it seemed that Draco and Hermione became friends in school. I was thinking about what happened and all that. I got the impression that Draco fell in love with her during the last year and I'm really happy that your finally giving us a backstory.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This was really cute and sweet. I really enjoyed reading it! Can't wait for more :)
samisarainbow chapter 3 . 10/28/2012