Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
EternalGargoyle chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I cannot stop reading Simply Irresistible and Simply Irrefutable is turning into another favorite constant read. Brilliant writing and very humorous without being too out of character.
Anon chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Another brilliant piece by you! I adore your clever and engaging writing style. Keep up the amazing work!
AmericaTheHetalian chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Love it! Great work
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
That was good buuuuuut come back and update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Just started reading, and I am hoping it's as amazing as "simply irresistible" ;)
-Xeenat
HauntedLove22 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
U.P.D.A.T.E. PLEASE?! THIS IS SOOOOO GOOODDDDD!
SunshinezTweety chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I love this story! I hope you continue it... I've read Simply Irresistible and I know what happens... Will you have the pairing Nacrissa/Gustav?
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE! AS I READ THIS STORY, I FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE KIDS! HARRY AND ALBUS ESPECIALLY!
SHSAmethyst99 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! IVE READ SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE AND THIS! BOTH ARE SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
Skyah Charity Rain chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
BEST SEQUEAL :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. Can I just tell you how much I absolutely love this story. I found it just a few days ago and loved it. But I wanted more. I have read more Draco and Hermione stories than I can count. Hundreds probably. But yours are my favorite. I just like the way how you write and your characters are mature and don't just rush into the relationship. It doesn't change their school years either. They still hated eachother, but grew to enjoy each other and love each other in the additional year. And then they dont even do anything till years later. This makes sense to me and it makes the story flow better. Simply Irresistable was absolutely amazing and I have read it over and over. It never gets old or boring. I love the passion they show each other. Simply Irrefutible is also absolutely amazing. You're a great writer and I hope you continue writing and continue to get better. Thanks!
draco-is-BAE chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I totally agree with you
ponychan13 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
That was a very sweet chapter and so were all your chapters. I love your stories!
Asia chapter 11 . 7/1/2014