Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
free-wall-e chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
wow i actually thought this story is already abandoned. imagine my surprise when i see an email notification XD
im so glad you updated this. i love this. and what a cliffhanger! now i cant wait to know what will happen in the next chapter.
hm813 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Wow, I didn't see that coming at all :) Looking forward to the next update :D
AmythestDreams1991 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Oh my goodness! I really really really loved Simply Irresistible and so far I'm loving Simply Irrefutable. Please continue with this and update soon! I've been a loyal fan for ages, just never reviewed before. Keep up the good work 3
Neveria chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Phew. Thought you died or something.
Flashbacks for the next chapter, please! :-)
lrmorena chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Hey welcome back... And you left a mean cliffie... lol
Doristarazona chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Hi, all I can say is OMG! What? Lyra?
It had been a long time since a did read your story, however here I am following it. Please update soon. Now I want to know what happened? Well, take care. Greetings from Venezuela.

XOXO
Doris
annnemaaageth chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
you have no idea how happy I am when I received an email saying you updated This is such a great read and Iam looking forward for more chapters! I liked the cliffy huhu My heart my poor poor heart I cant wait for the next update, love you bookworm x
joeriezeilany chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Gods .. Do you know how happy I am that you've updated ? I can't count the number of times that I've read this story and the one before it .. It's just that good .. Now .. I'll review again later .. I need to re read this again .. Thank you for updating ! Love ya !
RomanticLover1 chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
I am so happy that you are once again writing this story! I can't wait for the next update!
Nerakk chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
I was so surprised when I got an email saying you updated. But I'm happy that you did and ready to see where you take us!
Charliebear13 chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
What a CLIFFHANGER...and after all this time waiting too!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Are you gonna continue with this story/continuation? I really hope you do of course, but i dont wanna pressure you. So i hope that i can look forward to some new chapters:)
chrissyd1 chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Congratulations on obtaining your bachelors! Could you please confirm if you are continuing with this story and if you please take your time
Sara chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I a solutly love how detailed your stories are and how much attention you put into each detail like the pomegranate thing wow you are a really gifted author
Sharymyname chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
Ohhh i really love this one..
Hve u given up on this story ? Why aren't you update anymore? It's too precious to left .. i really hope u'll add more chaps for this master piece
Usually i am not a kind of sequel fan, but this sequel really make my day, bcs it's so cute and beautiful _
*i wish Narcisaa will get her own partner too, she is so beatiful to be alone, please make her happy
Then james and lyra such adorable couple, love them! they are the cutest couple ever
i love all of the kids here
384 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »