Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Kat chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
HI, can't wait for your update! What happens next?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
I love this story.
Random person in wonderland chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
Given the glimpses of the future we got in the original story I know Lyra will be okay but even then I have become to attached to these characters to not worry over every danger they may face...it takes a great author to make these characters so important. Great chapter!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
YIKES! Cliffhanger...bad..bad cliffie!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Sharymyname chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
finally! you are back ~~
i am so thankful to u for updating this one wish u can make faster update...
XOXO
Allison chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Omg this is so good! U haven't updated in forever, r u going to finish the story now?
lirael61 chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
you're back! ! and with such a chapter! i knew that something had to happen. i'm curious if lyra is as smart as her mum and will give her parents some clues. can't wait to read the next one! XD thanks a bunch.
free-wall-e chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
wow i actually thought this story is already abandoned. imagine my surprise when i see an email notification XD
im so glad you updated this. i love this. and what a cliffhanger! now i cant wait to know what will happen in the next chapter.
hm813 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Wow, I didn't see that coming at all :) Looking forward to the next update :D
AmythestDreams1991 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Oh my goodness! I really really really loved Simply Irresistible and so far I'm loving Simply Irrefutable. Please continue with this and update soon! I've been a loyal fan for ages, just never reviewed before. Keep up the good work 3
Neveria chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Phew. Thought you died or something.
Flashbacks for the next chapter, please! :-)
lrmorena chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Hey welcome back... And you left a mean cliffie... lol
Doristarazona chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Hi, all I can say is OMG! What? Lyra?
It had been a long time since a did read your story, however here I am following it. Please update soon. Now I want to know what happened? Well, take care. Greetings from Venezuela.

XOXO
Doris
annnemaaageth chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
you have no idea how happy I am when I received an email saying you updated This is such a great read and Iam looking forward for more chapters! I liked the cliffy huhu My heart my poor poor heart I cant wait for the next update, love you bookworm x
joeriezeilany chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Gods .. Do you know how happy I am that you've updated ? I can't count the number of times that I've read this story and the one before it .. It's just that good .. Now .. I'll review again later .. I need to re read this again .. Thank you for updating ! Love ya !
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »