Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
lilyflower49 chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
this story is amazing! i really hope you finish this as i really want to see all of their 8th year! i can see that its been over a year since you last updated but please try as from the other comments, everyone likes your stories
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Because I'm only allowed to give ONE comment per chapter, I'll comment on the sequel for what I now realised I didn't say in the story... POOR GUSTAV, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, WHY DID GEMMA HAVE TO DIEEEEEEE?! Good that he qnd Narcissa qre together though :)
CasaCan chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
So happy to see you're still working on this :) going to have to reread simply irresistible and then this to catch myself up
andrew.hoang2 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I'm pretty sad now. This story has pretty much been abandoned. It was such a good story and really well written.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
When I saw this was updated June 13th I thought "Great" as it wasn't abandoned. But now I realize it was 2014 not 2015! Doh! I hope you come back to this one and finish it. It's quite lovely!
AlexisWiggin chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
UPDATE! This is AMAZING! Can you PRETTY PLEASE write more of the kids in Hogwarts? Love this!
Zuhl chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
I heartily agree! Would love for you to finish!
Lily chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
Ahhhh! you didn't finish! Please update!
pharm555 chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
I love your stories, please continue to write...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
I think my fav. character of the younger generation is probably Willow...
sharkness02 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
Omg please update!
Or do a Lyra/James fanfic.
You are an awesome writer!
GUY chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!

Thank you. (:
QuietSpirit chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Does Ginny end up having a baby girl or boy?
yay girl chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
Plz continue, enjoying it so much!
lunetta19 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
This is a lovely story, you should finish it. I want to know what happens with the kids
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »