Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
BooksEqualsLife chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
It's crazy to think that know-it-all Hermione would be part of the creation of the biggest explosion of Hogwarts history. But when she's paired with Draco, it only makes sense. Haha
BooksEqualsLife chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Draco really makes one of the bestest dads in the world. Too bad he can't father my kids. Haha

And Viktor makes an appearance...hmmm...this shall be fun...
BooksEqualsLife chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is going amazingly. I just love the idea of watching them fall in love with each other all over again, with the current kiddos just showcasing their undying love for each other all the more. It's just epic.
BooksEqualsLife chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Bring the picnic to her? Gosh, why can't I meet a guy that incredible. That is just too sweet for words.
BooksEqualsLife chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Aw, this is going to be so adorable, I just know it!
Snowy owl chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Please keep writing! This story and Simply Irresistable are my favorites. I cannot believe you haven't finished it yet! Please please please keep writing. I don't know what I would do with my life anymore if there aren't anymore chapters ever. Please write!
Naayak1 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
u hve 2 write more. its so interesting..

must read more!
Blackhairedblonde chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Once again I really love your writing! This story is so fantastic! I love your mix of present and past. I am constantly looking at all your stories, so please, please, please, please update as soon as humanly possible. I will love you forever!
I belive I have posted on some of your other stories, but I was not logged in. But I have posted on them!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and a few days after I found this story and simply irresistible. They captured my heart and gave me a new confidence that I can find the right guy for me. I have fallen in love with the characters and cannot wait for an update because this story is amazing ! Please update soon! Your writing skills are unbelievable and you are an amazing author!
Peanuts chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Not a review for the chapter, more of a message to the author.

I had trouble sleeping last night and I just got the idea in my head that I should read some fan fiction. I don't have much experience of fan fiction, I've actually only really read Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time and Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. All other fanfics I've glanced upon didn't capture me. Anyway, I wanted something nice and short to read until I was tired enough to sleep and I thought Simply Irresistible looked nice. I think I was captured of the story by the end of the second or the third chapter and your story didn't disappoint. It was a lot longer than I expected but I still didn't get tired. About seven or eight hours later and about 11 am, I had finished the story and decided to get breakfast. I began reading Simply Irrefutable, paused for a two hour nap and continued.

Now, a couple hours later I find myself missing the characters. More so than most fictional characters I've gotten to know in my life, to the degree that I wanted to tell you how much I liked your story. Keep up the good work!
Elibelly chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Plz keep writing! I love this story and the prequel to it also. U haven't written in such a long time, I think I will die! Plz plz plz
Nagems of Arreis chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
OMG Love this story! You can't end it here! noooo!
Darmione 3 chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Draco drunken, asleep, cuddling with his wife... Hairy arms?! THAT'S NOT MY WIFE!
Loved that scene LOL

Good thing that you posted the cancer charity and plan to support it! But you didn't post the side here, just in your profile. I wish you good luck for being in the compilation!
TheShiningStar chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Awesome!
Catalina chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I simply love your stories! Keep up the great work! The only thing I slightly dislike is your portraying of Ron , because I like him very much in the books. But I'll be waiting for next chapter
xx