Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Love this story. Such tender moments!

Cheers,
Lili
CasaCan chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Really love hearing the whole back story of Draco and Hermione's 8th year :) I'm looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Please update! Love the 1st one (read it about 15 times). Can't wait to read more of this one!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
would like to read the rest of the novel
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
would love to read the rest of the story
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
please finish this! it is so good
Bookcrazey chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
are you going to make more chapters?
also i m making my own harry potter crossover thingy were harry has deaf long lost twin sister who flls in love with draco and george has crush on her. do you think thats a good ploy? plz tell me. and i love your stories.!
Emma chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Please you have to make more off of this story it's my favorite fanfiction ever please don't stop writing about it
Arrow Riddari chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Draco, Hermione, Lyra, Harry, and Willow make the cutest family. I do hope James and Lyra end up together. They are adorable.
xFlipJamsx chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
please update
Madiedoodle chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
In all honesty I never thought to ship Draco and Hermione, but this story and Simply Irresistible has made it grow on my for sure. Not only is it well written, it is absolutely adorable and seems to be well thought out. I hope you find the time and inspiration to update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Please update! Love love love this story! Also, you you clarify on the exact age of every one - the kids, Colby, teddy, etc. I just keep getting confused on that part but love it all the same!
PrincessLollypop90210 chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
PLZ update, love it
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Waaaaah
Why did it take me over a year to find out that there's a sequel to Simply Irresistible?!
Seriously though, I mean I've even reread it like 3 times. Maybe I just always told myself I'd "get to it" but forgot about it. Lol, that's actually how I found out about this sequel yesterday; I was coming back to reread the first one again. xD
Well, now I've gotten to it. (: I love the way you're doing this; it's like meshing a sequel and a prequel together. We can see how their lives are after the first story, but we also get to find out what happened seventh year! :D
Maaaybeeee, you could even make a companion story about Lyra and James when they're older maybe...?
*cough* Anyway, this is great. Update soon, please!
Melissa chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Please tell me that there will be more chapters ... Pretty please :O I'm in love with your writing :D
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »