Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
lunetta19 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
This is a lovely story, you should finish it. I want to know what happens with the kids
MikaNerd13 chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Please continue! I really want more of the story rather than them in the present... But it's really good! Please keep writing!
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
This was amazing! Just as utterly brilliant as simply irrestible and please don't leave it here!
Tikuspicy chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Amazing story! This one and simply irresistible are two of my favorite fics! Update soon plz!
amber.l.winter chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Please update soon! I absolutely love this! I found the first one on harrypotterfanfiction and then followed the reviews for the last chapter here to finish the story and then started on the sequel. It's an amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Most French people say maman and not mere when they mean mom or mommy
vyi12 chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
Hoping to read more...please update I'm dying to read your next update..
LaylanatorXVII chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
"Rusty?!" Lord, no, this is perfect! I read "Simply Irresistable" and read the chapters of this available and was terrified it had been abandoned! So happy you updated! I loved "Simply Irresistable" (which, btw, was the first Dramione fanfic I ever read; you brought me onto the ship!) and positively ADORED IT. This is just as good; you are spectacular! Please update when you find the time and inspiration. Writer's block is a nightmare, I know from personal experience and real life...well, I don't have a life, but I understand people who do. So I can be patient! Thanks for sharing your fabtabalaborific gift of prose with the fanfiction world!
Sincerely,
LaylanatorXVII
EternalGargoyle chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I cannot stop reading Simply Irresistible and Simply Irrefutable is turning into another favorite constant read. Brilliant writing and very humorous without being too out of character.
Anon chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Another brilliant piece by you! I adore your clever and engaging writing style. Keep up the amazing work!
AmericaTheHetalian chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Love it! Great work
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
That was good buuuuuut come back and update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Just started reading, and I am hoping it's as amazing as "simply irresistible" ;)
-Xeenat
HauntedLove22 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
U.P.D.A.T.E. PLEASE?! THIS IS SOOOOO GOOODDDDD!
CreativeNConfuzed chapter 11 . 8/31/2014