Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
ReadxReview chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful wonderfilled chapters. Thank you so much for Simply Irresistible and Simply Irrefutable. I cannot believe that I have avoided it for so long believing that it was not a story for me, but it truly was. I thorough enjoyed myself and I cannot wait until you update Simply Irrefutable.

Thank you for your commitment and please update whenever it is most convenient for you.

Thanks again,
RxR
liveyourlife723 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Amazing :) please please please update soon! When i saw the update i reread simply irresistible and this one till here, and I really love this! So please update :)
Kathy T chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Oh good gawd. What a great chapter.! It was absolutely fantastic. The whole last minute Christmas present story was really sweet though. Hahahh, I loved the mistletoe bit. It was the best. I laughed so hard my roommate looked at me all funny... ah welll. Can't wait for another update.!

KT
Zeraco GarFelton chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
YAYAYAYYAAYYA totally lurved it! Please update asap!
JustAsSane chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I totally ship James and Lyra now. I feel like writing fan fiction for fan fiction now.
madmad01 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I'm so glad that you updated finally! Yay! Fantastic as always! And the mistletoe was brilliant.
thglover123 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This is absolutely AMAZING! I cant wait until you update ANY of your stories!
Nerdfighter2468 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far!
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Oooh, Draco. Even in the past someone, or something was always embarrassing him. I laughed so hard at the fact that McGonagall had kissed Draco on his cheek. Too funny at his expression. I thought it was sweet how him and Hermione both got each other Christmas gifts.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)
Literary Melody chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Oh, my goodness, when you said a fairly long novel, my heart melted with pure happiness. I love your writing, and I love your story, so you can make this infinitely long, and it will be MY Christmas present. :P
Snowy owl chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
OMG thank you so much for updating! I couldn't believe it when it said there were now 10 chapters. I still can't believe it. Thank you thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeee update this storyyyy
Sydney F chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Hi. This possibly the most well written fan fiction I have ever had the pleasure to read. You are a talented author, my friend. Thanks so much. I really enjoyed it. ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Please update this story...looking forward to it
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Wow. Great story so far. I love the kids so much. They're all so adorable. XD Especially Willow. She's the cutest one of all. I also love Draco's reactions to facepaint and his protectiveness of his children, especially his daughters and of how jealous he gets.
Btw, it was really funny seeing the men all cuddled together after drinking all that whiskey. That would be great for blackmail. Lol

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »