Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
inspiredbytales chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
This is another great chapter! I love this fic, and hoping it will be longer than Simply Irresistible. I can't wait for the next update!
Neko-chan2604 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I love their stories! Draco is such a softie! Only closing her ink bottle... Aww!
Soccerisawesome19 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I love it! :)
I love how he tells stories to the kids.
Keep updating! LOL
Kathy T chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Waaaait. Whoa whoa whoa.. LOL. Has Ron not met with Hermione and Malfoy in a while.. or was that already stated somewhere and I don't seem to remember. . Oh yeeesh.. Haha, next chapter should be interesting.! But in order for me to know that, you have to update.! [subtle.. not so subtle push for an update]. x] Very excited and curious to see what happens. .

KT
Bradfordbadgirl38 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Please update
Spannerspoon chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Brilliant fics, really enjoying them!

Please update soon!
Neko-chan2604 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I love your story! Poor Ron...
Cassizhara chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I totally LOVE this story. It's definitely one of my absolute favorites!
It's sweet, funny, interesting, heart warming and you explain why things happens the way they do really well. I'm absolutely in love with this story, and even more in love with Simply Irresistible. Keep up the good work! And I hope this one will be even LONGER than Simply Irresistible (which I've read about 10 times already).
Stay cool. :-D
CatonissForever20 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Plz update!
odevine1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I'm glad you are posting this I'm really enjoying it.
jilycandy112 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Oh my Merlin's pink fluffy left sock. I absolutely love your stories. I hope you continue writing this one and that you haven't given up on it. Pretty, pretty, pretty pleeeeaaase continue this story as soon as possible.

love,
jilylmao11
TheHarryPotterGeek chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
OVER A MONTH... COME ON ! UPDATE PLEASE (: 3
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
this is a pretty darn good sequel to 'simply irresistable'. however, there's always been one
problem with these two fanfics- grammar. otherwise, i love them!
Soccerisawesome19 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Keep on updating! It's so awesome! :)
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Aww! Adorable as always! Great chapter. I love Lyra and tyhe second golden trio's anticcs. They're great to read about, and this is a wonderful way to tell the eighth year story.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »