Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
lesiramuc chapter 12 . 2/4/2016
Wow I like your history, I'm mexican so if I write bad, it's because I'm learning your idiom... I hope you'll write soon
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Are you going to continue it? It had been a few years...
SoulHorse chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
Yay! You finally updated! I love this story and I was so happy when you updated. Hope you can upload another chapter soon!
shvartzit chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
look who came back from the dead! happy to see nothing bad happen to you (unless you're a ghost and then that's too bad)
a recap at the beginning could've been nice, considering I didn't really remember what happened last time or at all (it took me waaaay too long to remember who Colby was for instance) but I figured everything out by the end of the chapter~
does this mean you're back? like, are you going to be updating again? I'm not deluded enough to think there will be regular updates, but will you update at all?
Neveria chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
Oh, wow, did not expect an update anymore and what an adorable one! :-)
James Malfoy would also prevent further confusion with his late grandfather ;-)
Spirit Seer chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
I'm overjoyed to see that this is continuing! Thank you so much for an update, and have a happy new year!
Iole17 chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Ahhhh you're back! Great update.
Layla chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Ah I love it! Thanks for updating, can't wait for more :)

PS: FIRST! :D
Bex-La-Get chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
I had no idea you were still writing this story! I thought it was done! Welcome back and a lovely chapter at that. Quick question, however, I thought Gemina passed away (or am I thinking of the time jump stories you had at the end of Irresistible)?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
I loved your first story of this fic, and I also love this one. I would love to read more :)
Fae Orabel chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Oh my gosh, please update. I've fallen in love with all your Dramione fics. You capture their characters so well and I want to know the rest of their story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
A really beautiful story. I hope you write a lot more chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Another great chapter. I really love the family you've created.
GELSrandomgirl2 chapter 11 . 10/11/2015