Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Wow. Great story so far. I love the kids so much. They're all so adorable. XD Especially Willow. She's the cutest one of all. I also love Draco's reactions to facepaint and his protectiveness of his children, especially his daughters and of how jealous he gets.
Btw, it was really funny seeing the men all cuddled together after drinking all that whiskey. That would be great for blackmail. Lol

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)
Lillianne Matake chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Thanks for the chapters... but please do update fast :/
liveyourlife723 chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Please updateeee!(; so interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
Literary Melody chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Well, now that I have read everything you've got on this story, I sincerely hope that you get a chance to update this fic soon. It is just too precious. :D But take your time with it. A rushed story is a bad story. My poor readers, I think have been waiting at least a month for my latest chapter, but... yeah. Just don't forget about us over here! That's all I can really say, isn't it?

Loved the chapter - seeing them really click together now. You can just see that friendship building and seeing how strong it is going to become.
Literary Melody chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
It sure is nice to see that Draco and Harry get along as well as they do. Shows their maturity, so very unlike Ron at the moment, right? And that flashback was great. Can't wait for more!
Literary Melody chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Loved seeing that flashback. A start of an actual relationship. And now we have Ron again... sorry, I'm still angry with him for everything he did in your other story. Mione's a lot bigger of a person than I am. I could never have forgiven him for everything that he did to me, if I was her. Draco is justified in hating his guts.
Literary Melody chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
It's crazy to think that know-it-all Hermione would be part of the creation of the biggest explosion of Hogwarts history. But when she's paired with Draco, it only makes sense. Haha
Literary Melody chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Draco really makes one of the bestest dads in the world. Too bad he can't father my kids. Haha

And Viktor makes an appearance...hmmm...this shall be fun...
Literary Melody chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is going amazingly. I just love the idea of watching them fall in love with each other all over again, with the current kiddos just showcasing their undying love for each other all the more. It's just epic.
Literary Melody chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Bring the picnic to her? Gosh, why can't I meet a guy that incredible. That is just too sweet for words.
Literary Melody chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Aw, this is going to be so adorable, I just know it!
Snowy owl chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Please keep writing! This story and Simply Irresistable are my favorites. I cannot believe you haven't finished it yet! Please please please keep writing. I don't know what I would do with my life anymore if there aren't anymore chapters ever. Please write!
Naayak1 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
u hve 2 write more. its so interesting..

must read more!
Blackhairedblonde chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Once again I really love your writing! This story is so fantastic! I love your mix of present and past. I am constantly looking at all your stories, so please, please, please, please update as soon as humanly possible. I will love you forever!
I belive I have posted on some of your other stories, but I was not logged in. But I have posted on them!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and a few days after I found this story and simply irresistible. They captured my heart and gave me a new confidence that I can find the right guy for me. I have fallen in love with the characters and cannot wait for an update because this story is amazing ! Please update soon! Your writing skills are unbelievable and you are an amazing author!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »