Reviews for Simply Irrefutable
cupcakelover0822 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
lol that was great! thanks for updating :) cant wait for the next chapter
Rising Inferno chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
This is truly amazing, can't wait for the next chapter
potterwatch2710 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Aww! The sequel is even more cute! James- I simply love him! So much like his grandfather! Then Harry Malfoy- Well, i'll just say I was really touched to see that he had been named after Harry. I think if Hermione and Ron had another son, they should have named him Harry.

I just hope you continue to update. As soon as u can!

Potterwatch2710
Rae Ella chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Oh my, i hope you write more of rons reactions! will he try to approach Hermione? i love the part about the hat and the yelling you abhorrent little boy! haha perfect immitation for her daughter :) Can't wait for the next chapter. I really do love Dracos jealousy issues and that no matter how long they have been happily married he will never change and always be a little insecure
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Ron Weasley had better not do anything stupid, cuz I really cant stand his bigotry anymore
Slytherin5eva chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
That really good (as always)! I was getting all nervous at what would happen when they met Ron but then you just stopped! Anyway, please update sooner this time!
LilithiaRW chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Hehehe I've got a little crush on the little James Potter. Him and Lyra are simply adorable!
blindredeyes chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
her torture must have effected him
when is next
FlowerPainter chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
This is really good! I loved it! Update soon, por favor!
Calimocho chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter!
I wonder what Ron is going to say/do...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz
Dramione 3 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
That flashback was kind of sad - I really hope, that they'll speak about this, one day!

As always the scenes with the kids are very sweet :) I love them, especially Lyra and James :D

However, Ron's a real jerk! Is it the kid's fault how their father acted in school? That Hermione choose their father over Ron? And even if it was, that was YEARS ago! Idiot :/
He doesn't even know Hermione's kids! Foolish man!

Okay, I stop calling poor Ron names. Although he deserves it ;)

I hope you had merry Christmas and a happy new year. Please, continue quickly.
BlueBerrySourStraps chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
EEE! I can't believe I missed two cghgapters! I read it, and I love it! It's so funny how Draco's soo jealous when he can't comepete for Viktor Krum! I mean VK is sooo...I don't know..like...dull, I guess. And here's draco, aristrocratic, sarcastic, blond, handsome, and totally kissable! I feel like a little fangirl here, girling abuot Draco Malfoy! I'm also ib LOVE with Tom Felton! I love him! anyway, love the chapters! I hope you Update!
lillyrosenight chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Yikes, it looks like Ron still hasn't gotten over Hermione... Not a good thing. I can't wait for the next chapter. I especially would like to see Colby and Lyra meet Oliver. Can't wait! )
Marianas Trench chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
i loved this chapter!
i was wondering if you were going to update Kissing Frogs anytime soon? i just cant wait to see what happens next in the story!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 7 . 12/31/2012