Reviews for Don't Close The Book
demi-wolf3T chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Why would she break up with him?
Anon chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
So, I know you haven't updated in like, nine months, but I just wanted you to know that you are my favorite writer on here, by far. And it probably won't make much of a difference, but I think you should know that I've read 'Confessions of your everyday stalker' about nine or ten times, and you are my inspiration for wanting to be a writer. So, you might not want to, but I would be overly thrilled if you decided to keep writing on here. :)
HiiiiiiiiiiI chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I love this story! I can't wait for more! Update ASAP!
Writerandreader chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
This was such a short chapter :( I'll def. be waiting for more :)
TheStrongestDecoy chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon
SiriuslyShort209 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
AHHHH! I loovvvveeeee it(: Please update soon! Maybe some jealousy from Benny's side... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I mean she's now an upper classman. An attractive one and he's still just a sophomore...
Crash88 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I loved it and I hope you update soon! I also hope that Benny and Bea get back together VERY soon! They just gotta talk it out and get back together! :)
Writerandreader chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
TOO SHORT! But amazing.
Mags chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i cant believe they broke up!
Nerdy Athlete chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Your writing was really good at first, and now it's improved a whole lot, i love reading this story lol. I liked how you wrote that first scene, just enough info given away and enough mystery to keep the rest of us wondering. And what's up with that necklace, well i guess well find out DIR DI DOR. haha I'm glad Bea and Benny are going back to having pizza together and lol that part when he was looking at her chest haha..Keep writing!":D
Writerandreader chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Ahh now I have to wait forever for ANOTHER update! Not fair! I must know what happens!
NerdyAthlete chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Another great chapter, glad they got past a somewhat awkward stage. You can tell they still love each other, especially Benny...if only everyone could find a guy like that, eh? I love someone, and he says he loves me. But the whole reason he started talking to me in the first place was because my best friend told him to. And when i found out, he said that was how it started out but that he really started to like me and then love me. It's really chiche, but its really what happened. ANYWAY! kEEP WRITING! :p
Nina the Keyblader Mistress chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I am so glad this story is back. Tho i want to know why Bea broke them up. I like them together.. i will be angry if you do not get them back together.
SimplyKelly chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I'm not sure why this fourth chapter made me want to cry. Maybe I'm too empathetic? Anyways, I loved it and I'm am so glad this sequel is up. I loof forward to the next chapter.
angel2u chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
they are so cute together!