Reviews for Knight in Pink Satin
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I just wanted to tell you, Sunfreak-sama, that this is the poem that got me loving you... It was the first time I saw orig poetry that acuratly potrayed chars and fealings for an anime... Wait, I don't know what I'm saying.

What I want to say is, thank you for providing such quality work for me to "grow up" on. *nods*
KNR chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Dear Sunfreak,

I love this one. It's both so cute and funny at the same time. Sorry if that angers you, but I found it funny remembering it was Li in the dress. LOL!

Anyway, onward to another of your stories. By the way, I'm putting you on my favorite authors list. This stuff is great.

Starlit-Knight
warriorGL chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
so cute an' so gooood!

i love how you rymed the words just so!

it reminds me of the school play thing (in the manga anywho) . . . .
Caye chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
I love this! Li in a dress. I can see it now. Of course it not that hard if you've read the manga (which I have.) He he he ha Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Sorry. I got a little excited.
Laura chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Ahhh. No ick in this one either. It was good. You have the force. Use it wisely.
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
hehe, love the title! wow, that was one of the most original and kawaii poems i've ever read! fantastic job, and plz write more like it! _
Wings of Fire chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
That was one of the BEST things I've ever read. Extremly well written! You're VERY good at writing things like this!

You have a great talent. *bows* Use it well my son. For the time will come when your gift is needed the most, and if you are not prepared, evil will befall this world...

o.O Okee then...a LITTLE to much iced tea in the brain...I'll uh...leave now. Great fic. Yeah...uh...yeah...umm...bye?