Reviews for So Shame On Us Now
ha chapter 1 . 5/4
Ya! :-) Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Exercise bike! Go for it!:-) :-) :-) :-)
TraughtLives chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing. It was hot, it was IC and I can't wait to read more from you!
dur'olin chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So that was super hot. Kudos for knowing your stuff and the writing was superb. This is up there for my favorite Traught stories!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It's been a real long time since I came up on such a wonderful Traught rated M fanfic. This was really sexy and good. You should try more unexpected pairings, you are perfect for those.
FleeingReality chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Now normally I don't read fics when there is cheating involved but Nightwing is my favorite character and Traugh is my favorite pairing and this fic was incredibly hot.

"No one else can make you feel this way."

Especially this part.

hexqu33n chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
/fans self

damn. that was hot, but not vulgar, and you write dick and artemis so fucking well ohm'god. lovely job 3
Obsidian Sins chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Thank you thank you thank you. I have been desperate for some good Traught smut fic and this just totally blew me out of the water. Seriously.
hellobeautiful chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this is one sexy fic. I shouldn't've read that in class. yolo. you deserve all the awards for this. it's super well written and you can't stop reading it. sogood.
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
ooooooooh... that was hot
Erza Fullbuster LOVE chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this couple, is so hot
I like many lemon fic, especially if this couple!
I hope you keep grabbing exelentes works like this!
S chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow! That was incredibly hot!
Xtremismrk8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012