Reviews for Mating Season
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 1 . 4/4
this was great!
AthenaCamper chapter 1 . 2/15
This is hilarious and I love it so much! Poor Sammy. You should make a second chapter about Sam and Gabe... I would love that :)
Thanks! You're awesome!
Applejax XD chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
lolz, looks like its sam's turn XD
mangaluv2015 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
awesome, you stayed according to character. it's an amazing story.
Jay chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
HAHAHHAHAAHA this is too perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
are you planning on continuing this? because that would be lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Im dying this is amazing XD
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love your story. I really like it when the angels act like birds. It's really funny and cute. I love the way you described Cas' wings it's exactly how I picture them. The notion of Sabriel at the end was hilarious and that he has six wings like a Seraph is genius. (also, pink. Awesome.)
I congratulate you for being able to kinda write smut without being to explicit. It's really admirably done. LOVE!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
OMC, this was friggin' AWESOME! I don't know why, because wing!kink isn't something I have a particular affinity for, but I love fics that feature birdy-angel behaviors-i.e. Nesting, mating, etc.

Yours was REALLY fun to read. I'd say you should do a sequel or a second chapter or something, but I understand that that's pretty unlikely, so I'll just say that I WISH there was a sequel or second chapter. I'm really happy with what WAS written, so I don't mind so much.

: )
Akira of the Twilight chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Lol! Loved the ending to this. Although, now I want a sequel in which Dean has to bring Sam food.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Poor Sammy. At least he gets a turn at the end.
shidoni16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Sequel sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
please continue i loved the first chapter and would love to read more
randilarsen2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
lol at the ending. Figured it might be something like that. Loved it! Have a cookie :)
whoevenISthis chapter 1 . 2/24/2013