Reviews for Weeds
Little Miss Cant Be Wrong chapter 1 . 5/24
I really enjoyed this. I hope your muse encourages you return to finish it someday.
TangentAsilem chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
I wish you would continue to write this story! You portray Merle so well, and I love how he interacts with Kate. I need to see more of them together.
I also need to know what nearly gave Merle a heart attack; for now, I'm just going to imagine that he catches Katie trying on that bit of red lingerie he found earlier.
amanda.mars.42 chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
It was more then ok i love it! It's super well done it has feeling without losing Merle's character I can't wait to read more!
Shiba3 chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
this is so good
i love the playful relationship between them and can't wait for more
please update 3
Lady-Finwe chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
please review I love this story :) Miss Merle
enchantmentanjel chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
OMG! Please tell me you're going to update soon. I love this story! Merle is, well was one of my favorite characters and I absolutely love Michael Rooker! The is a wonderful story and I hope you update soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
ArcheryLefty chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
I love this even more than In his image. I hope you continue this one too. I really like this oc and her wry sense of humor. Merle is in character and I like the back story too. I'm interested whether he will go and F it up for himself with the drugs or will he use his smarts for once.
Caliweiser chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Love the story! your wrtiting of Merle is pretty in character, his thought process and his actions are spot on! love it and your Katie makes me laugh so hard, can't wait for more!
CallowWanderlust chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Just read the whole thing again, still got the same disappointed feeling when I got to the end of chapter fifteen...please update? This is my fave Merle fic, you have just captured him so well and I love the humor! Have waited too damn long to find out what almost gives the poor bugger a heart attack, mind you, I can guess...alas I have no doubt it is just not the same as reading what you have envisioned;)
madamezou chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
It was most definitely worth the wait but ... hey... you left us with another cliffhanger! Hopefully it's just Kate trying out some super hot lingerie, uh? ;)

It has been a bit, so I decided to re-read this story from the beginning and I stand by my first judgement: Merle is perfectly spot on, Kate is badass without being Mary Sue and there's an adorable banter and a promising sexual tension.
[As a general note - not directly related to your story- I really cannot understand how one can refrain him/herself during a zombie apocalypse: you feel attracted by someone, and they feel attracted by you, just go ahead! It's not like you have all the time in the world...
But that's me, I cannot resist to temptations even in good old normal world, I cannot imagine myself doing it during a ZA.]
Your writing is - for my tastes - perfect: the right amount of characterization, dialogue, action. And Kate's inner monologue is extremely amusing.
Also, as a side note, I spent a bit of time imagining Daryl's reaction to both Kate and Kate/Merle dynamics.
PiscesDancer chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I love the humor the crazy rage the deep down intelligence of the conundrum named Merle. I love how Kate has blindingly smartass comments maxipads and here I was expecting a diaper. Please please continue this is really good. So good I read it in one sitting! So UPDATE damnit (grins).
Me chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Just want to let you know, that I love this story, so please (insert expletive) update. Thank you.
guiltypleasure211 chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Spledifourus! I will be patiently (or eagerly) waiting for more.
NerviousNelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Please please update soon! this is one of the best stories! it's funny, it's got action and most of all UNPREDICTABLE! i like the way yo developed the caracteres and their relationship, and the way she teases Merle! please update!
Jennie chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
OH GOD PLEASE WRITE MORE. I love this fic! I've been just dying for a new chapter! :) Excellent work, I really enjoy your writing!