Reviews for Weeds
Shiba3 chapter 15 . 5/27
this is so good
i love the playful relationship between them and can't wait for more
please update 3
Lady-Finwe chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
please review I love this story :) Miss Merle
enchantmentanjel chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
OMG! Please tell me you're going to update soon. I love this story! Merle is, well was one of my favorite characters and I absolutely love Michael Rooker! The is a wonderful story and I hope you update soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
ArcheryLefty chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
I love this even more than In his image. I hope you continue this one too. I really like this oc and her wry sense of humor. Merle is in character and I like the back story too. I'm interested whether he will go and F it up for himself with the drugs or will he use his smarts for once.
Caliweiser chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Love the story! your wrtiting of Merle is pretty in character, his thought process and his actions are spot on! love it and your Katie makes me laugh so hard, can't wait for more!
CallowWanderlust chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Just read the whole thing again, still got the same disappointed feeling when I got to the end of chapter fifteen...please update? This is my fave Merle fic, you have just captured him so well and I love the humor! Have waited too damn long to find out what almost gives the poor bugger a heart attack, mind you, I can guess...alas I have no doubt it is just not the same as reading what you have envisioned;)
madamezou chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
It was most definitely worth the wait but ... hey... you left us with another cliffhanger! Hopefully it's just Kate trying out some super hot lingerie, uh? ;)

It has been a bit, so I decided to re-read this story from the beginning and I stand by my first judgement: Merle is perfectly spot on, Kate is badass without being Mary Sue and there's an adorable banter and a promising sexual tension.
[As a general note - not directly related to your story- I really cannot understand how one can refrain him/herself during a zombie apocalypse: you feel attracted by someone, and they feel attracted by you, just go ahead! It's not like you have all the time in the world...
But that's me, I cannot resist to temptations even in good old normal world, I cannot imagine myself doing it during a ZA.]
Your writing is - for my tastes - perfect: the right amount of characterization, dialogue, action. And Kate's inner monologue is extremely amusing.
Also, as a side note, I spent a bit of time imagining Daryl's reaction to both Kate and Kate/Merle dynamics.
PiscesDancer chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I love the humor the crazy rage the deep down intelligence of the conundrum named Merle. I love how Kate has blindingly smartass comments maxipads and here I was expecting a diaper. Please please continue this is really good. So good I read it in one sitting! So UPDATE damnit (grins).
Me chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Just want to let you know, that I love this story, so please (insert expletive) update. Thank you.
guiltypleasure211 chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Spledifourus! I will be patiently (or eagerly) waiting for more.
NerviousNelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Please please update soon! this is one of the best stories! it's funny, it's got action and most of all UNPREDICTABLE! i like the way yo developed the caracteres and their relationship, and the way she teases Merle! please update!
Jennie chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
OH GOD PLEASE WRITE MORE. I love this fic! I've been just dying for a new chapter! :) Excellent work, I really enjoy your writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I love it! Merle is wonderful and I love him. Feeling a little jealous of Katie, can't wait for more.
Limaro chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Still reading and still loving! So worth the wait. Your description of Shawnee passing out was so slow and vivid, I had time to visualize it all while Merle was justifying it and reminiscing to himself. Really well done!
Merle's names! Dances with Walkers...Cherokee Rose Lee... Shawshank... You are killing me, I am laughing so hard!
But the other name he keeps using... Katie... and his mental defense of Kate. It's like chewing through a bad flavor Tootsie Pop because you know that soft chewy goodness inside is worth it all.
I miss the Merle you've got me addicted to. Thanks for the fix. Now if you can just keep Merle away from HIS fix, while providing me more of mine SOON, I'll be eternally grateful?
what evil lurks chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
"was it okay?" umm do the Dixon brothers have muscles?

The hollering you hear about half an hour ago was me going "woo-hoo" when I saw there was another chapter of weeds. I just love it. Your Merle is hilarious.

Those drugs are gonna be an issue though.I have visions of him making a pass at Kate when he's high, and then the next morning her flushing them all down the loo, shades of Katharine Hepburn in "the African Queen" pouring away Bogart's booze. Come to think about it, I see quite a few similarities there!