Reviews for Ron Weasley & the Penis Mightier
thenarnianwitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
you-know-who chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Make another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Lol, very fun! Hot and even a little sweet when thinking back on their first time (which, really, for a first time, two minutes is pretty standard - maybe even optimistic :) ).

I have to say, I'm really befuddled by reviewers who have a problem with the explicit nature of your stories/titles/summaries. From what I've seen, like 90% of the M-rated stories with the R/Hr pairing (which admittedly is all I read on this site) are really explicit. I would assume that that's what people are looking for under this heading. Am I missing something?
revjo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I can't read the title without saying it in a bad Sean Connery impression... "Gussy it up however you want Trebek, the question is, does it work?"
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
All I can say is amusement abound ;) the fact that George made it and Ron tried it on hisself and Hermione being rather uhhh...happy about it ;) will be continuing on-where do you come up with these thoughts! LOL...
heronlove chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OOOOO yeah I am commmmiiiinnnngggg.
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Dear Fanfiction Police: Setting aside the fact that "penis" is hardly a "dirty" word - it's the technical name for a body part & a word that my 5-year-old knows - almost every M-rated story on this site violates the Terms of Service to some degree. Good luck policing them all. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Fanfiction Guidelines: "Entry title and summary must be rated K for all audience."
Your title and summary both contain the word 'penis'. Not allowed here, sorry.
diva.gonzo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Even reading it a third time - absolutely brilliantly hilarious!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is effin brilliant.
Weak4Weasley chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I freaking love your stories.