Reviews for Lost In The Butterflies
sshaw101 chapter 45 . 1/11
Absolutely brilliant! Words cannot describe what this story has done for me. Aside from filling my nights with something other than Netflix, it has raised my blood pressure and kept me up to the wee hours of the morning! But it was so incredibly worth it! So much has happened and I just can’t wrap my mind around it all. I love a good epilogue set in the distant future, but you make me feel so old with them being grandparents and chizz! And Jessica and Taylor better have gotten married too or I’ll be real upset! I love that you paired Time all off with one another and I can see the little hints of Seth and Evie as smaller children. Stories like this give me hope for happy endings, no matter how complicated the path. It was filled with so many great life lessons and quotables! I feel inspired and just blessed to have had the chance to read this. It was completely epic and I know I’ll never be the same! Also, seeing your afterthought comments made me laugh. I want to keep singing your praises but I’m at a lack of words. Thank you.
sshaw101 chapter 41 . 1/11
Andre’s kinda right and the truth hurts! And I suspected Jessica was Cat’s sister-in-law’s niece when the grandma said something about her granddaughter in the hospital and so was Jessica. Kinda makes it cuter.
sshaw101 chapter 40 . 1/11
What a badass! At least she’s interesting now! Not that you don’t write her like that. I’m just commenting on her way of living.
sshaw101 chapter 27 . 1/11
Is this is how you planned on breaking a couple up, i disapprove strongly. Please don’t have killed him!
sshaw101 chapter 26 . 1/11
I know FF doesn’t let you curse but I’m still saying a giant FUCK YOU for making me get up cause I needed to walk around. This is just too much!
sshaw101 chapter 11 . 1/10
Was gonna wait til like the end of something but I wanted to tell you that I loved the song! Also loved the insertion of the like present gang or whatever.
jnsmith11 chapter 45 . 9/7/2013
Nice letter scene again. So, I take it that Andre' finally told Zach, correct ? Nice job on putting together the time leap chapter. The only bummer is that Trina didn't get a candle on the cake. I am looking forward to the sequel. I hope that it is a mix of flash backs and new material.
jnsmith11 chapter 44 . 9/7/2013
Nice chapter. Nice twists and turns with the Grace situation. The letter part was touching. Nice reference to thirteen .
jnsmith11 chapter 43 . 9/7/2013
Nice use of the Hayley character. I can picture how crazy the scene of her marching down the church aisle. Lucy got told !
jnsmith11 chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
Nice chapter.
jnsmith11 chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
That is an interesting twist with Jessica and Evie being 1st cousins. That also explains the multiple daughter comment a few chaps back.
jnsmith11 chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
Nice chapter. I had a feeling it was Danny that did the kidnapping due to jealousy .
jnsmith11 chapter 39 . 9/3/2013
Good chapter. The stalker craze has grown. Now, she is leaving post cards.
jnsmith11 chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
Fun chapter. I love Evie's logic how a Pony and Ice cream are basically the same thing. Mimi seems like a treat. Good chapter .
jnsmith11 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
The allergies line was a hilarious way to Mimi a B***** without actually cursing . Very funny. Nice lead-up to the the kidnapping.