Reviews for Lost In The Butterflies
jnsmith11 chapter 45 . 9/7/2013
Nice letter scene again. So, I take it that Andre' finally told Zach, correct ? Nice job on putting together the time leap chapter. The only bummer is that Trina didn't get a candle on the cake. I am looking forward to the sequel. I hope that it is a mix of flash backs and new material.
jnsmith11 chapter 44 . 9/7/2013
Nice chapter. Nice twists and turns with the Grace situation. The letter part was touching. Nice reference to thirteen .
jnsmith11 chapter 43 . 9/7/2013
Nice use of the Hayley character. I can picture how crazy the scene of her marching down the church aisle. Lucy got told !
jnsmith11 chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
Nice chapter.
jnsmith11 chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
That is an interesting twist with Jessica and Evie being 1st cousins. That also explains the multiple daughter comment a few chaps back.
jnsmith11 chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
Nice chapter. I had a feeling it was Danny that did the kidnapping due to jealousy .
jnsmith11 chapter 39 . 9/3/2013
Good chapter. The stalker craze has grown. Now, she is leaving post cards.
jnsmith11 chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
Fun chapter. I love Evie's logic how a Pony and Ice cream are basically the same thing. Mimi seems like a treat. Good chapter .
jnsmith11 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
The allergies line was a hilarious way to Mimi a B***** without actually cursing . Very funny. Nice lead-up to the the kidnapping.
jnsmith11 chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
Ironic how both Beck and Robbie have tumors in their life that they wish to get rid of . Nice twists and drama in this chap.
jnsmith11 chapter 35 . 9/2/2013
I was off on the prediction. However, nice depiction of how crazy Ally is. Looks like Robbie is is for a yelling fit.
Nice chap.
jnsmith11 chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
Looks like Robbie has been kidnapped. Nice choice, if so.
jnsmith11 chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
Nice cliffhanger.
jnsmith11 chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Nice twist with having Andre's son moving in with them. The suspense is heightening with the crazy girl calling Robbie. I can't wait to see more on how Tori will re-act to Andre's son being there.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
I found the part about Evie thinking the party would be cancelled because she couldn't keep a secret. Cute and funny. Nice choice for a cliffhanger. I am guessing a crazy Northridge girl .