Reviews for The Entity's Revenge?
Zeria Schala Zeal chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Almost a year and still no update? I'm very sad, to be honest. I had such high hopes for this story. It was one of the few well written CT fanfics. Oh well, at least what's already written is amazing in itself. I do hope you decide to update sometime, though.
Zeria Schala Zeal chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You need to update :O If you don't I might explode O_O!Okay, maybe not explode, but more or less implode... wait wha... nevermind... This is AMAZING! One of the BEST Chrono Trigger fics I've ever read, and that's saying something. Please update! It's sad to see you give up on such an EPIC story. You had me rolling the entire way through.
loveroflaughs chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
to all who think this is fail; GO F**K yourself,this is not fail .sparta!... win!
ssaraii chapter 19 . 8/14/2006
Pft! LMAO! THAT WAS AWESOME! XD Oh! Put more Crono/Marle action in here! :D This story RAWKS. UPDATE SOON! 8D

-Me
Twilightdragoon chapter 19 . 1/25/2006
MWAHAHA excellent i'm adding you to my favorite Author list one thing though if Mgus banishes everyone if he goes how that work?
30CK chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
Ha
Mr. Pen chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
I would have loved to have been able to finish reading this, I read it when it first came out, and I'm dissapointed that it's been three years since an update, in fact, I no longer respect you, giving up on such a great project! And you seemed so enthusiastic when you were writing... this was the first and only piece of fan fiction that I've ever enjoyed, you disgust me for quitting.
lady-vella chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Me again! I love the Nu. We should get together sometime to plan world conquest with our HQ in Iceland, where the FBI wouldn't search for me, and if they did, they would have no power! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (sorry) got carried away... Thanks again!
lady-vella chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
I love it already! I am sick of reality TV and get upset when my mom makes me watch it. It's annoying. Chrono Trigger is my favorite video game of all time! Interesting room assignments... Where's Flea? It would have been funny if you put that gender confused psycho in the same room as... hm... either Magus or Frog. Or one of the girls -. THANK YOU!
Bardic Knowledge chapter 19 . 12/15/2004
Well done, I laughed so hard my mum an' dad stared at me. I even created (in the Roleplaying section) The Unreality Show at I think you should join and either rplace me as the bossman or be a really funny character. .
Zipis1 chapter 19 . 8/5/2004
What's going on here? You haven't updated in over a year! This story is great, I really want to see what the "for now" part of Nu's depature is. And I REALLY want to see the REAL Entity's reaction to what his stand-in has been doing. Please, please, please, PLEASE continue this.
Jibberer chapter 19 . 7/31/2004
Amazing, truly amazing. A nearly flawless parody of so many things it's not even funny. Except for the fact that it's hilarious. Keep 'em commin'.
Dracozombie chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
_ Heehee, Ozzie's such a wuss! Anyway, it's pretty good so far. That evil Nu...anymoo, excuse me while I click off to the next chapter.
Jedi SSJ chapter 19 . 6/11/2004
Dang, this hasn't been updated in nearly a year. Neither have your other stories. Does this mean you have givven up? No! This was one of my favorite stories! You can't just leave it unfinished!
Pissed chapter 19 . 10/8/2003
I was really pissed that after three months, you still didn't update the story. NOW I"LL NEVER KNOW WHO WINS! WHY DID YOU LEAVE OFF WITH THE FAILURE OF NU?