Reviews for Changelings- A Comprehensive Guide to Changeling Society
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
...Wow. You REALLY thought this whole thing through.
Reada Read-a-Lot chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is a really good piece, Thyrisom. I probably should have asked you first before I posted my first chapter which is mostly based on this. My apologies for not coming here first and asking you before I posted my story. May I please continue to use this guide, as a guide for my writing? Credit will be given to you, (I am fixing my story right now to include credits, and was already planning on putting your name on it).
It is based a few years before Alpha's invasion.
Auto-Buscus chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I have to say, this was quite an informative piece of work. This should totally be used by the writers if changelings are ever used on the show again. I've already read one changeling story that was inspired by this and now I see why. Good work. Very informative and it sheds a light on changelings as more than mindless monsters.
SIMIOCAOS chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Very interesting. The way you describe changelings social interaction, not with each other, but with other races, as well as their holidays, is what intrigues me the most. Did you based their relations upon something to illustrate them, or was it your ideas solely?
Same question I'd like to know about how you structured the hive and colony's society. Did you took some species of actual insect as your model and worked from it?
And finally, I'm working in a project along with some other friends, and I'd like to know if I can use this guide as a background info. It would come very handy to us, specially to me.
Keep up the good work! ;)
No, really, I'd like to read more of you.
Hope I find you around soon.
Sincerely: SIMIO
42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
why do changelings have holes?
Ischi the change chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved it, very detailed. Very exact. But you didn't really put sources, which would be nice if you could. On the other hoof it was very interesting and a nice read
Lucky Bandages chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Nice story, So far so good.
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I found this to be very creative and informative on your take of the society of the changelings. It's nice to see them as something other than love-sucking monsters and they are a diverse people with many beliefs and traditions that I find myself wishing were canon to their race.
If I ever use the changelings in my stories, would it be permissible to use this as a reference to their culture and lives, all credit going to you of course. Good work with this all in all, I'd say
lh chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
A neat read by itself, and a possible inspiration platform for other writers who may want to share your created lore.
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
very intresting work. i hope you plann to do more like this in the future