Reviews for Finnick and Annie: Contained, Book 3
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 25 . 3/29
THE LAST LINE WAS FANTASTIC HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT!
Sorry it took me so long to review this, Karlee! I love the names you chose for the kids, and this whole story :D If you're possibly still into fanfiction, I would really like to hear that Johanna story oh my gosh
Angel of the Crescent Moon chapter 25 . 2/4
I love you work and this trilogy! I would like to suggest some ideas which I think you would be amazing at writing:
1) An alternative Catching Fire were Annie competes in the games.
2) Annie and Finnicks life leading up to Catching Fire. How they work through the difficulties of their lives during the years of 74th Hunger Games.
Shane5446 chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
So how did finnick survive?
themeadowsabove chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
THIS IS TOO PAINFUL YET I LOVE IT, THANK YOU
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
I'M NOT CRYING...YOU'RE CRYING...
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
God, Karlee... I'm crying. That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, I loves the pearl metaphor, and the parallelism in the begging by starting three sentences in a row with "of you are reading this, it means..." Great use of rhetorical devices! It's what published writers do! I don't even know if you did it on purpose, but you combined words and Finn's emotions perfectly in This epilogue. (Sorry if you don't now what I'm talking about. I took an AP Language and composition class this past year and notice things like that now. :))
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Omg these stories have been soo good it's crazy, I TOTALY need a new chapter soon because I love them
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
OH HE SAID THE LINE HE SAID THE LINE!
YES YES
CAN THE TRILOGY BE A QUADRILOGY
Mysfortune chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
I'm so happy you updated! Yaaaay! Im so excited for the next one! Please post it soon! :D Odesta! Love how Finnick protected Annie (as always).
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
I love how Haymitch convinces Finnick to become a rebel. :D awesome as always!
karentopia chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
UPDATE SOON!
themeadowsabove chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
argh once again I LOVE THIS! best fanfiction ever. Ok so this is none of my business since whatever you're writing next is going to be awesome, but I think you should show how different she is when Annie is with Finnick (after winning)... I can't wait for more. Thank you for this :)
Tiggy17705 chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
is there going to be another chapter? like the victory interview or something?
19KristenMarie chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
Karlee, this was absolutely perfect. I really do love this story and I am sad to see it come to an end. I know I haven't reviewed your story in a while, but I have been keeping up and reading whenever you update. I hope you write more stories in the future.

Kristen. :)