Reviews for I Am Iron Man
MEMEqueen chapter 6 . 10/15
Iron Man 2 made me really sad since if he did die he wouldn't have met peter
ro781727 chapter 19 . 8/12
Does Beca never learn from her mistakes? Because her being the “damsel in distress” is getting old!
ro781727 chapter 6 . 8/12
Rebecca was an idiot! Did she WANT Vanko to kill her?
BIG Z1776 chapter 29 . 8/27/2016
Read this and the one before over the course kf a few days and damn! You've got talent. Two incredible stories without stopping. Very impressive.
RPM Shadow chapter 29 . 5/12/2015
Cool!
ChaosGoldie chapter 28 . 1/18/2015
No. Just no. Tony in any fanfic besides maybe banner to be the smartest there and the only iron man besides Rhodes. Rebecca getting a suit threw me off but it being better then Tony's? No. Just no.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
And the fact shes being involved in SHIELD? No.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
Rebecca making a suit was the biggest marysue bit in this fic.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Hm...so far, well written, but unfortunately not exciting due to the severe lack of changes from canon.
Golfbabe87 chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Trying to decide if I like Ben or not...
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Yay for you mentioning physical therapy! Sorry my work is about to come out int his review. I know you aren't or at least I think you aren't a physical therapist but I thought I might give you an FYI. I am unsure what procedure was done for Rebecca and the extent of her injury. She was shot in the knee but the choice to imobilize a joint is something very few surgeons do anymore (I work in acute rehab and see a lot of post ops) because of the deficits that imobility actually cause. If Rebecca had a TKA should would be moving her her leg as much as she could tolerate post op day 1. However he injury may have been more severe and it sounds like she may have shattered or sustained multiple fractures that were on the complicated side. Also, as far as staples go, the skin can actually grow over them (which is gross and not fun to take out for the patient at that point) so they are usually taken out rather quickly (around day 10 but that is also up to the surgeon). Hope this was helpful I love my job and subsequently talking about it. Thanks for your hard work your story is lovely.
lalaland chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I'm sorry I love your story but you cannot DRIVE to hammer industries from the stark mansion in a few minutes... THEY ARE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE COUNTRY. Besides that, I'm really enjoying the story so far!
Marianne chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
Amazing, as always. Thanks again for the wonderful story, I'm sure the Avengers one is goonna be as good! :) xx
kok kin nam chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love Iron man
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
I love your story! Can't for the next story!