Reviews for Howl
gynnymalfoy13 chapter 4 . 2/12
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'M BEGGIN!
ZombiexBunniez chapter 4 . 2/3
I really like this! Please write more soon! :)
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
While done, looking forward for the next update.
BookWorm4479 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I have sympathy for both characters. Jaime is pulled in so many directions and Sansa must wear a front at all times.
selahbela chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I'm enjoying your story, even for all the warnings of it being an unhappy one... Does it get a little happy? Maybe? :
bluestriker666 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
great job...keep it up
Mor Vilkacis chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
First we have this:
" Tyrion was still seated there, and he smiled warmly at her. She found herself wishing half-heartedly to be wed to the other brother, instead of the broody silent one who regarded her with disdain."
But then we have this:
"She was pleased that he wasn't enjoying himself, and that he suffered also."
Doesn't make sense. She either wishes him not to pretend this isn't an arranged marriage (and consequently rape), or she wishes to make the best out of it.
Yes, I am aware she is indecisive...about what to do. But I'm talking about feelings, the basic feeling about this, which is either black or white, the only gray about it being if she's unaware about her real feelings. We can have her indecision in her internal monologues, but hear real feeling should be at least hinted in the writing. And I can't see it.
Duk92 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
What a relief for Sansa, barely knowing Jaime and being put in this situation (regardless of how attractive he is) would be so scary as a girl. Hopefully they can get to know each other beforehand. Interested to see how this progresses! Update soon!
Duk
bluestriker666 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
looking forward to more
Silence Messiah chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I've loved every word if this story... I'm eager to read more of your work ;).
Angry Girl chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I wonder how this will go :-) I do feel for Sansa stuck in this situation, but it isn't perfect for many of them. Will Jaime discover his sisters treachery? I look forward to more :-)
purple sky always chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Poor Sansa
Duk92 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I'm liking this so far. I think you've got Jamie's character down pat. Maybe Sansa will eventually give Jamie patience for soft and fuzzies! (Eventually) To the bedding ceremony we go? Update soon
Duk
Lottie du Bois chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Please write more
thisnthat9 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
this is beautifully written. and so, so sad.