Reviews for Kamen Rider Fourze: Cosmic Maelstrom
brysonmcginnis17 chapter 3 . 2/28
I love this one would be better if they were ninjas then naruto would take the ninja world by storm cause if you did it you would make naruto a badass ninja wouldn't ya?
brysonmcginnis17 chapter 2 . 2/28
And if you do I see lee becoming Kamen rider meteor and hinata is nedashiko
brysonmcginnis17 chapter 1 . 2/28
Think you can make one where he's fourze and he's a ninja instead of a student?
Cayden chapter 1 . 1/24
Are you going to add more chapters to this story?
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Meteor will be Neji. Raise your hand if you believe that.
*hand raised*
Terrorzor chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
Who is meteror going to be
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
A young man who know a certain martial art, and has a penchant for speaking about fate.
I believe I know where the Meteor is landing.
Raygaza chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Dude this story rules when can we see more of this? I want more.
Linkonpark100 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is actually a great change from the Sasuke bashing fics. I like how you portrayed him as disgruntled and awkward.

Sakura also. She's much nicer and really acknowledges Naruto as a friend. Better than those fics of her being a bitch.

No bashing on the rest of the Konoha 12, which is great. Equal treatment for them. I hope you write more soon.
EvanderAdvent chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I hope the Akatsuki are the Zodiacs because I can already see who most of them could be. Zetsu is Gemini, Konan is Virgo, Sasori is Scorpio, Kisame is either Aquarius or Pisces, Kakuzu could be Libra, and Itachi could be Sagittarius.
Gokaimaster100 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
kinda like what happened to Eiji in OOO
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
nani i don't know whether to focus on the zodiart manipulating naruto on this matter or scream injoy that my favorite paring is happening even if it was brought about through evil means
CanadianRider chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Review ON!

Well then... that was good wonder how Hinata will feel after it's all over or if everyone well remember this event?

Let's see what next chapter brings.
SulliMike23 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I wonder who THIS Zodiarts will be. Oh well, it's not so bad...for Hinata and Naruto anyway.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
took a while but at least this is coming though. nice chapter.