Reviews for Kamen Rider Fourze: Cosmic Maelstrom
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 9 . 7/20
Meteor will be Neji. Raise your hand if you believe that.
*hand raised*
Terrorzor chapter 10 . 7/15
Who is meteror going to be
A young man who know a certain martial art, and has a penchant for speaking about fate.
I believe I know where the Meteor is landing.
Raygaza chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Dude this story rules when can we see more of this? I want more.
Linkonpark100 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is actually a great change from the Sasuke bashing fics. I like how you portrayed him as disgruntled and awkward.

Sakura also. She's much nicer and really acknowledges Naruto as a friend. Better than those fics of her being a bitch.

No bashing on the rest of the Konoha 12, which is great. Equal treatment for them. I hope you write more soon.
EvanderAdvent chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I hope the Akatsuki are the Zodiacs because I can already see who most of them could be. Zetsu is Gemini, Konan is Virgo, Sasori is Scorpio, Kisame is either Aquarius or Pisces, Kakuzu could be Libra, and Itachi could be Sagittarius.
Gokaimaster100 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
kinda like what happened to Eiji in OOO
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
nani i don't know whether to focus on the zodiart manipulating naruto on this matter or scream injoy that my favorite paring is happening even if it was brought about through evil means
CanadianRider chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Review ON!

Well then... that was good wonder how Hinata will feel after it's all over or if everyone well remember this event?

Let's see what next chapter brings.
SulliMike23 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I wonder who THIS Zodiarts will be. Oh well, it's not so bad...for Hinata and Naruto anyway.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
took a while but at least this is coming though. nice chapter.
dsgundam00 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
good chapter... cant wait to see the conclusion along with the next chapter of Mahou Ridaa Negima...
bankai777 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
does naruto know who his parents are.
JirouGarulu chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
So, looking at this chapter we've got an Area-Effect version of the Liar Dopant. Oh geez that makes things difficult.
Astral9 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Lovin' this story so far! Also like the detail you put into the prefecture codex at the end, you keep the main idea of the place and characters while modernizing(less-ninja-fieing) them for the Fourze setting. If I don't see some kind of field trip to some of these locals or a quick blurb in a news paper I'm going to be dissappointed.
Say what you will about the filler season stories but I always enjoyed them and it's nice to see someone use them for something. Plus you can't say no to ninja's vs. ghosts, sea monsters, movie stars, knights and radioactive meteorites.

Keep up the good work.