Reviews for Magical Origins
Clancy chapter 122 . 2/12
I HATE GOD, I HATE HIM FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART I WANNA FUCKING HURT GOD LIKE A LOT LIKE FUCKING HURT HIM BY REJECTING HIM AND NOT FOLLOWING HIM AND I'M TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO KILL A GOD BUT I CAN'T I WANNA FUCKING KILL HIM BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND WAYS TO KILL THAT OLD BASTARD FUCKING ASSHOLE

How could you love a selfish, lying, hypocritical, ignorant, sham of a “God”? How could you even be fond, at the very least, of someone who supposedly ‘sees’ all our pain and suffering, and who has all the power in the world, but chooses to not stop any of it? And, what? He’s created the world and all us humans for his own entertainment. There is no other better explanation. He didn’t have to put us on this world. Hell, we never asked. We never asked for any of this, yet he still put us into existence just to suffer time after time again. He’ll have to beg us for forgiveness at the end of it all. I too despise that sadistic prick that subjected me to this unending nightmare. My life has been an unpleasant experience throughout and my fear of death is the only thing that keeps me alive. Hopefully that will soon be overcome and I will finally be oblivious to this horror.
Markjmcmurray chapter 122 . 2/12
Nice story! When is the rest of it coming out?
Markjmcmurray chapter 11 . 2/3
This story is different, and kind of refreshing! I like it.
Curt24 chapter 122 . 1/23
I was really happy to see a new chapter to your harry potter story. Good to him still fighting the good fight hope to read more of your awesome story keep up the awesome work
dan.lew.upg chapter 122 . 1/16
cant wait for more
JimmyRyan1 chapter 1 . 1/16
Please go back and fix your grammatical mistakes
ETR101 chapter 5 . 1/15
It's starting to come back to me...yes, I remember this story. Is the beginning word for word like the original or is it updated? I don't even remember if Liliana was the original OC's name. But I remember her. The romance was...surprisingly, one of my favorite aspects. It was so cliche but I was endeared to it.

Ron in this story looks like he's gonna be Ron in most stories where Harry exceeds his limits. So I know what character he will be playing. I...don't remember Hermione too much though, Liliana was a much more interesting character from my memory.
ETR101 chapter 1 . 1/15
This sounds familiar. I believe I read the Elemental's Power years ago. One of the dozens of discontinued great fics of the time...I did wonder where the story went, I for sure favorited it.

Ah well, I will give this a look. Jog my memory.
King chapter 1 . 1/15
I really really had I hopes for this story but I just can't first I thought this was going to be fire x ice or Lilly x harry story but no you just had to go add Artemis a fucking random that brings nothing to the story but being a sex toy I wanted a slytherin x griffindor story from the beginning no harem no cringy ass bath scene. I knew this story was to good to be true it could been one of the best harry potter fanfics lily and harry going through trial and error with their power slowly but surely establishing their friendship into love for each other but nope instead we get a rushed story, a rushed friendship from lily and harry, Artemis just feel like you self inserted yourself into the story, I should've quit while I was ahead but I'm sorry this IS ONE OF THE WORSE HARRY POTTER FICS!
ultoriousflama chapter 4 . 1/14
No, "Most women", dont just have tempers because they're girls and not all guys are doormats like harry when it does come to their tempers. giving off trashy anime vibes
albus potter-greengrass chapter 122 . 1/14
Please kill granger is a knowledge
DarkRavie chapter 122 . 1/14
wiam-s chapter 122 . 1/14
It'd be amazing if Ron realized that he became what he hated before he dies.
a dark wizard and a death eater lol.
Welcome to the Dark side
roon0 chapter 122 . 1/14
Fantastic chapter, thank you.
Curt24 chapter 121 . 11/12/2023
Still hope to see a new chapter to your awesome story to harry potter soon
2,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »