Reviews for Magical Origins
jimmy.oz chapter 12 . 1/14
Wonder if this means that lily is actually the chosen one instead of potter. not that like it matters really since he could be it still since he is marked and all or at least i think he is hasn't really mentioned the scar much other than when he got his wand. plus it seems this story will go further than just the fall of Voldemort if it does finish since there seems to another group involved as well.
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 1/14
So they must be related somehow and lily cheated on her husband or something idk it could be anything from he allowed it for another child or anything and wouldn't know till it comes out later. well either they will get together or he will end up with a different oc. wish you would complete it so we can see what happens. then again if you complete your other stories would probably be good too lol.
jimmy.oz chapter 8 . 1/14
What would be funny is if the whole of slytherin house had been frozen because they attacked him or something even though doubt it will happen that way.
jimmy.oz chapter 3 . 1/14
Wont lie figured his wand would have had to do with something that is ice or water than death. good wand though and interesting how she ended up with the brother wand.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 1/14
Wont lie the story seems interesting and like a good read but when i checked your profile you have a lot of stories that seem like they would be good but none are finished so its hard to decide to read or not while waiting for other stories to complete as well. hate reading things that wont be completed.
HurricaneTwister chapter 95 . 1/7
I’ve binge read this for the past 3 days and I have to say, it’s amazing! I can’t wait to read the next chapter once it’s out!
yoganksri chapter 95 . 1/3
hoping to get an update soon
Picky chapter 95 . 12/27/2021
I enjoyed this story very much :)

Only problem I have is that you has a cliche of Ginny being enemy. I am very bored and sick with that. I hoped that you would kept her as a friend or at least in background. Please let it be turned out that she was cursed or double agent. This part is really lazy and I tend to skim over it. In fact she sounds more like Romilda and Hermione for that matter than Ginny from the book.

I do like how Harry and Lily are getting even closer and closer. I do wonder if she get pregnant soon ;) as well Artemis, she might as well be his mistress, just make that official.

Good luck with your writing!
EzeikelShepard chapter 68 . 12/22/2021
Uh...Cedric is alive though...
red neo ranger chapter 95 . 12/14/2021
Love this story cant wait to read more
DD1776 chapter 68 . 12/9/2021
in this letter you said Cedric Died during the tournament. However, he did not if you go back and read where Harry disappeared with the cup.
yoganksri chapter 95 . 11/24/2021
please update soon.. this is a good story.
Xanthuis chapter 57 . 11/11/2021
I like this Harry personally it also makes sense for him to have multiple trusting partners/wives later on to refill lost house or lineages just on his side alone possibly four
Anonymous chapter 74 . 11/8/2021
Ho-oh...my brother watched Pokémon, did you get the name from there
SilverWolf1130 chapter 85 . 11/8/2021
“There was no way to regrow her arm”

Yes. It’s not like Voldemort can create prosthetic limbs. He totally didn’t give Wormtail a new metal hand. Totally
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »