Reviews for Love and Insecurities
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I've got a BMI of 16.9 and my doctor isn't particularly worried. I eat three meals per day and exercise once per week. As much as I hate being so blooming thin, its just how I'm made. :)
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Please continue this story, I've read all the updates and love it.
ComeWhatMay-NOH8 chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I am so sadden to hear all this. I wish you all the best in your recovery. I was excited to see an update come through my email but you are more than forgiven! Thank you for letting us know what is going on and letting us in. I am glad that the arts overall-music, dance, drama- have helped you.I hope they continue to do so.

I will be happy with whatever you choose. I do love the story but I don't want you to force it to an end that you are unsatisfied with. Do whatever you feel is best and I promise to be here to read it!

Best wishes to you and thank you for what you write.
klaineygirl chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Oh I know how you feel. I had the same problem a few years ago. If you ever need someone else to talk to I'll be here. Though I'm sure you have a good support system. I hope you can get better. But just know you're not alone. And once again if you ever need to talk I'm here.
Puppet Kurt chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope it updates soon. I am dying here!
AllUNeedIsKlaine chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE SAY AN UPDATE IS COMING SOON!
psonny97 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Yay! This is an awesome story (and you'e only 15? That's inceredible! :D) and I hope you keep updating n_n
judyy613 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
I love this fic. Update it! ((:
Jessie1989 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is a really great story. It is very sweet and has a lot of heart. I am very much enjoying reading it so far; therefore, I am going to offer you some constructive advice to improve your writing and thus this story, because both have great potential.

Firstly, you tend to overuse the exclamation mark. These should be confined to dialogue only rather than the narrative, unless the narrative is written in first person. I would also recommend you revise your use of "to" and "too" and "it's" and "its", as particularly early on in the story some of these have been muddled up. Furthermore, I would advise you to remain consistent with your use of tense in the narrative, as fluctuations between past and present within a paragraph looks amateurish (the past tense is generally more appropriate for narrative). There are an awful lot of grammar and spelling errors too: it ought to be "melodramatic" rather than "mellow dramatic", "definitely" rather than "deffinately" and "Come on, Kurt" rather than "Common Kurt", for example. Using spellcheck on Microsoft Word can help with this.

Finally, you may find it prudent to place a trigger warning in the author's notes of any chapters that directly reference eating disorders; the chapters that talk of bulimia, for example, would be well served by one. It helps to protect readers (who may have suffered, be suffering or know someone who has/is suffering) from further emotional distress.

I hope this review hasn't disheartened you in any way. This story has so much potential- everyone (particularly Kurt- your descriptions of his feelings are gorgeous) is very in-character and your portrayal of eating disorders and self-loathing are heart-breakingly accurate yet commendably sensitive. My constructive advice is offered merely in the hope that as this story progresses, you find yourself flourishing and developing as a writer and are able to move onto your next fic when the time comes with more honed skills.

I look forward to the next chapter- you left us on such an evil cliff-hanger! Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoyed your birthday.
Being Alive chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day. Thank you for giving us a gift for your birthday in the form of a new chapter! Such a surpise. My heart breaks but it looks like we might have a discussion. At least Kurt finally told Blaine! Thank you!
Bookworm1017 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This story is beyond amazing! Happy sweet 16!
Kissme123 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! SUSPENSE...IT KILLS ME!
anacia chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
You forgot the "your sexy faces look like gas pain" fiasco
ComeWhatMay-NOH8 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I seriously saw the alert and read it while still at work in my office. Hehe. I didn't get to review it though till I got home. I am glad Kurt is finally opening up to Blaine and trying to explain himself. Blaine really cares for Kurt and you can see that throughout but definitely at the end. I am really excited for the next chapter to see what Blaine says in response! Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 16 is huge. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Thanks for the update!