Reviews for What If?
PotterFan1990 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
What if Anne had of been carrying twins and only miscarried one of them
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
May I make a suggestion for the title of the next chapter? It deals with the episode where Katherine Howard thinks she's pregnant, but proves not to be. It goes, "What if Kitty was not 'mistaken'?"
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
That was great
biancaruth chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Don't worry Katherine, your ancient husband will be dead in 4 yrs tops!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Really good. I like KH and I like this AU!
Kittenallie chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
These are so much fun to read. Reminds me of the oddball plotbunnies that pop up in my head all day long. I have two ideas for you. What if Charles Brandon married Anne Boleyn coming back from France instead of Princess Mary. and What if Henry agreed Jane was the cause of Anne's miscarriage.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Awww that was another sweet one-shot. I like how you've got all these together - it's shaping up to be a lovely series. My only niggle is the anachronisms (the mention of the "empire" and Romeo and Juliet - none of which existed in Henry and Anne's time). Even that could have been metaphorical, anyway.

Brilliant, on the whole, and I hope you add more soon.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
This is the sweetest one yet! I Love how you describe Anne of Cleves' relationship with the children - how they're her children, too. Anne did seem to be genuinely fond of all of them, and she was certainly good friends with Mary. You've kept her very much in character, so I love that. Nice!
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I liked this, despite it being so sad. It's another interesting what if right at the end, IMO. What if Mary had been Queen before Edward (due to his minority). The details were great in this chapter, too. Well done.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Nicely written; short and precise with a lot of detail in. There is, of course, mountains of Anne giving birth to boys stories on here (I have indulged, myself :P), but it's good to see another. Well done.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Another lovely piece of writing (not sure how I managed to miss this collection up until now!). Just be careful with punctuation, for instance: "the king and queen of England gave birth to a healthy young son". It sounds like they both gave birth, when a well placed comma would have dealt with the issue. But that really is a small thing, so it's not to be taken to heart.

Again, things could have been so different had this one-shot been true. Another great piece. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Henry always intended for Mary to remain legitimate; it wasn't until things got really ugly that both Catherine and Henry used her as a bargaining chip. But that to one side, I love your writing style in this. It's another interesting what if scenario. Well done.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Now, this is what I've been waiting for all my life. A "what if" Jane Seymour had lived story! You've written this beautifully, too. Sad that it's only a one-shot, though. Would you consider extending this to a full story? You've certainly got the ability, and it would make a very refreshing change from the "What if" stories that abound about Anne (as much as I like Anne B). Well done!
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
That was very touching!
autumnrose2010 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Aw that was so sweet...:)