Reviews for Dance With the Devil
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I am truly enchanted by your stories. To be honest I read a few of them before they were censor-removed but I never reviewed. However, with all the trouble you are going to so that you can repost them here, I thought it only appropriate that I start now.

I must begin with Tetsuya. I really, really wish he were a canon character, if only so that we could see him in the anime/manga loyally standing by Byakuya's side. The chemistry Tetsuya has with other characters and the well-developed personality he possess is amazing. I absolutely love him! (And I don't love OCs easily.)

Secondly, to the story! When I saw the pairing I was instantly curious. This has such a heart-breaking good start! I had a brief moment to be unsurely relieved that the Council was not going to cause problems due to their... circumstances but I don't doubt more obstacles are in the wings for our beloved pair of Kuchikis and Strawberry. I can't wait for more development on this one!
Fuyublue chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
More plez!
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i just cried a little. i was curious to what happened in chapter 512. i cant believe the most awsomous character next to ichigo died
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Revenge! I have just a smigion of hope left. I can only hope that Bya is too stuborn to die like that, and he only thinks he will die, kinda like when he told the truth to Rukia.
crazyfan42 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
askjdasjlbsgfdkjasgdjfk! YES! I am 1000% behind this story idea! And what you said at the beginning of the chapter. -
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh...you just couldn't resist giving Kubo the middle finger, eh? *cheeky grin* Good on you!

Now, we'll just have to hang on for the ride!
ra7matigorti2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
great start ! can't wait to see my byakuya back and kicking !
S. Rune chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It was almost like time had jumped briefly backwards...

But the clock did return.

Please have them save Bya next time! Also were you by any chance referring to Kubo during the line about humiliation?
Sora Aijin chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Amen, sista. You show that mangaka!
MissLilly2012 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OH! Thank you for this. with all that has happened this will truly help i really enjoy and love your tribute to keep him alive more more more i 'm glad your keeping him alive thru your writings i hope you will keep him alive in your stories and beyond .
Miyuko-Matsuda chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
As with the other new fic posted, I can't wait to see more (I'm Really hoping to see this as a weekend update at somepoint down the line) (Update your list too :P)
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I cried... Just like Rip... Please update all your fics... Please?
Little Gothic Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I cried... I cried...
imaGingerDetective chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my god. I read the beginning while Lord of the Rings music was playing. I cried my eyes out, earning odd looks from my parents and brother... UPDATE SOON PWEASEE!
hieizzz chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i love this threesome! i can't wait to see where this ends up going for these three. I feel like a squeeling fan girl lol .